DailyMail Joins TMZ Narrative: "Inside Britney Spears' toxic spiral from 'abusive' conservatorship. The princess of pop needs an intervention"

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

All you know how to do is deflect and spout unintelligent garbage. What did the comment I just make have to do with controlling other members' comments? 

"You cannot control someone's life because you do not agree with their actions. "

You said this about Britney, and I said the same about the users in here and the threads they make and their actions.

You can't control it so you should stop trying too.

3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She should leave ASAP. There are vultures circling around and won’t hesitate to stick her into a CON again. Leave and go somewhere secret and live your life in anonymity.

She just craves attention too much and it doesn’t do her any good 

This is true, though it breaks my heart. She grew up in a family where she needed to earn their love and appreciation, and later she got into an industry with zero support where again, she quickly realized her sensuality and body got her people's approval and love. Though she speaks a lot about self-love, I think this is a constant battle in her mind between what she knows should be the truth and the only thing she has experienced in life, which is to gain people's love through her body and attention. 

She should just move and start from zero somewhere else where people don't care about celebrities. LA is just so damn toxic.

• Like 2

If something is happening, it's not with Britney. This is something I learned about the media in my country: when they want to hide something, in this case, something bigger not related to Britney, they create a distraction. In this case, they are using Britney for it.

This is just the same bs, someone is of course paying TMZ and these tabloid sites, they don´t have a case, that is why they interviewed these psychiatrists with dubious reputation, because an ethical psychiatrist would never make such comments about a person they don't even know.

Edited by Estrella
  • Love 5
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Grace Kelly said:

You should do better to be honest than calling people who are not cruel and immediately judgemental "sheep". The British tabloids (and TMZ) are notorious for their cruelty on occasion, as have been proven over and and over. If you find yourself being the natural ally of these people then maybe it is time for a bit of self-reflection. Are you entitled to your opinion, yes absolutely. Is bullying and picking someone apart ever morally justified, no it is not and I don't know what you are trying to achive with it other than some obscure self-gratification.  Judgmental

Surprisingly I was able to find a few nuanced comments on that dumpster-fire site. The people who support this rhetoric are ok with stripping a woman of her autonomy/human rights and have her treated like an animal because she is mentally ill. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

"You cannot control someone's life because you do not agree with their actions. "

You said this about Britney, and I said the same about the users in here and the threads they make and their actions.

...what? Calling out the bullying you constantly do here toward Britney isn't trying to control anyone's actions. My gosh, you give a new meaning to obtuse. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Estrella said:

If something is happening, it's not with Britney. This is something I learned about the media in my country: when they want to hide something, in this case, something bigger not related to Britney, they create a distraction. In this case, they are using Britney for it.

This is just the same bs, someone is of course paying TMZ and these tabloid sites, they don´t have a case, that is why they interviewed these psychiatrists with dubious reputation, because an ethical psychiatrist would never make such comments about a person they don't even know.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Deflecting from Diddy and Tri-State's involvement in Astroworld and whoever else may be hiding in those circles.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Surprisingly I was able to find a few nuanced comments on that dumpster-fire site. The people who support this rhetoric are ok with stripping a women of her autonomy/human rights and have her treated like an animal because she is mentally ill. 

Yes, you are right they do deep down. They wanted her free, but not for her own sake, only so she could dance to the tune that they would dictate as to what they construe as “normal behaviour” and to put out new songs to entertain them. The insult of “sheep” is quite ironic really in that context. I am really starting to believe there is a deeply ingrained misogyny tied up with all of this, as well as a big dose of ableism. There are so many male celebrities who harmed themselves (Michael Jackson) and are currently accused abusers (P Diddy). All Britney seems to do in comparison is make ill-advised Instagram posts, stay in her home and dare to spend a bit of her hard earned money. People really need to get a grip!      

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

...what? Calling out the bullying you constantly do here toward Britney isn't trying to control anyone's actions. My gosh, you give a new meaning to obtuse. 

Who was bullied? Taking a page out of Britney's book - Be the attacker and throw rocks then hide your rose colored hands?

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

1 minute ago, Grace Kelly said:

Yes, you are right they do deep down. They wanted her free, but not for her own sake, only so she could dance to the tune that they would dictate as to what they construe as “normal behaviour” and to put out new songs to entertain them. The insult of “sheep” is quite ironic really in that context. I am really starting to believe there is a deeply ingrained misogyny tied up with all of this, as well as a big dose of ableism. There are so many male celebrities who harmed themselves (Michael Jackson) and are currently accused abusers (P Diddy). All Britney seems to do in comparison is make ill-advised Instagram posts, stay in her home and dare to spend a bit of her hard earned money. People really need to get a grip!      

I truly feel that is the crux of it, cause why else would they be carrying on like this. It's despicable. Society will look back on this discourse and shake their heads in shame. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

As much as I am a fan of the famous Voltaire quote (look it up, you will probably have to) I don't think he had the right to bully a vulnerable woman in mind when he wrote it. I will always call out bullying and will not apolygise for it. It is not being controlling, it is calling it out. If no-one calls it out it will continue on.  It is the “quick to judge brigade” in 2008 which led to her conservatorship due to a complete lack of empathy and compassion for her which gave carte blanche to her abusers to put her into  conservatorship. I remember 2008, I was 28 at the time. It is beyond disappointing that nothing seems to have changed over the last 17 years, especially now as I am trying to raise three children in this world. You maybe want to think about that the next time you decide to defend those who throw bricks and express unkind opinions about a someone you know very little about in reality and has committed no crimes. If you can’t see that then I can’t help you.

• Love 3
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Can Britney sue tabloids? Is there a legal basis to sue for all the latest stories?

Defamation is hard to sue for. She'd have to prove emotional distress and whatever and I would imagine the last thing she wants to do is be back in court, again. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Can Britney sue tabloids? Is there a legal basis to sue for all the latest stories?

She could if these are lies, the problem with that though is it could open up a can of worms into if she is doing. reported things.

I think part of the Rosenfraud excuse in the media was she didn't want to continue to fight because it could've been a revealing trial.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

She has said she wants to offend people because she has felt so offended.

Which is incredibly stupid. Wasn’t the book that everyone talked about enough attention? does she really need to expose herself as unstable to prove a point? 

this is all ******* wrong.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block