ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

7 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Let's cut the sugarcoating, shall we? EVERYONE is fed up with Britney and hardly anyone gives a damn anymore about this whole Britney thing except for a tiny fraction of her fanbase. A lot of people have quit . Britney Army is dead. Many people have moved on or just couldn't care less anymore. Exhale? Dead. Fan pages? Dead. Fan communities are inactive . It's a graveyard of what once was. And don't get me started on those attention-seeking TikTokers. They're just in it for the clout, couldn't care less about Britney's actual well-being.

This circus has been dragging on for four long years, and frankly, everyone's sick to death of it. EVERYONE IS SICK AND TIRED OF Britney's corny and boring Instagram antics. It's the same tired routine, day in and day out. She's stuck in a loop of her own making, and frankly, it's boring me to tears. Her behiavior is not even shocking or surprising anymore it's just the same **** over and over again. Remember all those hopefuls who thought everything would change once Britney was "free"? Nothing changed. It's only gotten more corny.

In the past four years, what has she accomplished? Absolutely nothing but tarnishing her legacy and reputation. She's flushed any public sympathy down the toilet, and now? Now, no one gives a damn anymore...... 

Britney's got two options if she wants to salvage whatever's left of her sorry excuse for a career.

Option one: Delete every last trace of herself from social media, take a five-year-long hiatus, and vanish from the public eye. Let's face it, her Instagram antics are tiring. 

Or, option two: Get back to making music and contribute meaningfully to her media presence. CAUSE RIGHT NOW ALL SHE IS KNOWN FOR IS HER INSTAGRAM.  

I agree, what you're saying is basically true. She has destroyed the hype and support she had through her Instagram. She trolls all the time and that has ruined any chance of people taking her seriously anymore. It's sad.

She has her reasons after being trafficked for 13 years. But when does the cycle end? 

I miss late 2021 Britney right after she was freed. She seemed strong, mature, and ready for a fresh new positive chapter.

Britney now is a rebellious mess.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, Britney Baby said:

4 years ago she had the whole world at her feet, everyone was rooting for her.... everyone wanted her to be free. She destroyed everything with her attention seeking instagram posts, she ruined her momentum. If she vanished and took a hiatus 4 years ago it would have been better, and she could have had a great comeback, but she's just ruining her legacy on purpose, i guess she loves negative attention and she hates us 

She hates her fans and her family and even herself, she hates the Britney brand 

It's ruined and over

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, justhanging said:

I agree, what you're saying is basically true. She has destroyed the hype and support she had through her Instagram. She trolls all the time and that has ruined any chance of people taking her seriously anymore. It's sad.

She has her reasons after being trafficked for 13 years. But when does the cycle end? 

I miss late 2021 Britney right after she was freed. She seemed strong, mature, and ready for a fresh new positive chapter.

Britney now is a rebellious mess.

Wow this is like a different person.

What happened to this Britney after this video?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is not new again why do we keep having repetitive posts? GP doesn't care about her Justice .  Britney is stuck in time if that's how she heals we take it or leave it.

Britbey doesn't care about her image this is the true story of Mona Lisa we see it live 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block