Statement from everyone but Britney herself? Britney is literally a ghost in her own narrative

Nothing will surprise me at this point. Rosengart dropped the ball big time. I don’t know much about law, but he managed to do the impossible and set her free (or did he?) a LOT quicker than we had all anticipated. 

And yet… Team Con gets away with it? Call me crazy but to this day I’m never sure she writes her own captions. She never speaks. We only see over the top captions. It’s a scary thought that she isn’t free, but nothing would surprise me at this point. Britney used to be very articulate and write well, she did great on her testimony too. Yet we never hear from her anymore. Even that normal post about Janet Jackson was quickly removed… why? Were there not enough emojis? Was it too cohesive? Idgi. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, justhanging said:

Kesha spoke out directly after years of legal entanglement. 

This is abnormal. 

Kesha is clearly still seeking to be in the public eye and have a music career...so makes sense she is a little more open with communication than Britney 

4 hours ago, icybaby said:

Britney was invited to talk about her abuse to congress yet she didn't. People blame Rosengart but do we for sure know what it wasn't Britney herself who decided to settle bc she just has complex personality.

I think it has more to do with that Britney has always been misrepresented and traumatized by the media, who have never done anything for her. She know's more about the conservatorship than we do. She knows the corruption goes all the way from Hollywood to the government and Court rooms. With the tiny percentage of her wealth they left her I don't think spending years in court just for a slight possibility that there is an ounce of justice would be worth it to most people when the damage is done and she just wants to be free and left alone. 

• Like 1

As ever Britney is dammed if she does and does not. I have never known of a celeb people are so quick to criticise in relation to everything she does. The sense of entitlement everyone seems to have over her life is breathtaking. There are celebrities out there that are accused of committing terrible crimes, yet even they do not seem get the same level of vitriol as she does.

She has settled, as is her perogative.

Many people do in these cases it is not unusual.

Is is frustrating there are not consequences for team con? yes, but I blame the probate court and the state of California for that. 

Is her choice to settle understandable given the strain this will have caused? also yes .

Would people rather have her and Rosengard rushing to TMZ (or some over odious tabloid outlet) trying to frame the settlement as a victory. She is actually quite classy compared to Jamie Spears for not doing that. The positives are that she is free and the Spears gravy train has finally come to it's ultimate conclusion. The Federline gravy train is coming to an end in September. We have to be grateful for that, because she could have ended up supporting this bunch of leaches for the rest of her lfie, which was probably team cons ultimate intention The lack of consequences for team con are frustrating, but it really is time now to let her be.         

• Like 2

If Britney wanted to speak she would.. you know kinda like she does in IG, and then clowns pick apart everything she says… and tells her to stop complaining and get over it.. like 13 years of abuse and 25 years of nonstop harrasment in her career isn’t a lot to cope with

Edited by BringTheAction
8 hours ago, justhanging said:

Kesha spoke out directly after years of legal entanglement. 

This is abnormal. 

For all we know, maybe she can’t legally say anything about it. We will never know since the settlement isn’t public information.

Just based on her actions, I think she gave up and she realized no one was willing to fight for justice. In my opinion, let me say this again, IN MY OPINION, Britney has progressively regressed since she was freed, she also stopped commenting about her family so in my opinion she gave up and she accepts what her life turned out to become.

13 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

For all we know, maybe she can’t legally say anything about it. We will never know since the settlement isn’t public information.

Just based on her actions, I think she gave up and she realized no one was willing to fight for justice. In my opinion, let me say this again, IN MY OPINION, Britney has progressively regressed since she was freed, she also stopped commenting about her family so in my opinion she gave up and she accepts what her life turned out to become.

She still shades her parents with some of her captions. She even wrote a psss mom and dad recently in a deleted post.

She just seems to be doing more like riddles.

At the same time we had the pictures with her mom and brother. Lynne and Felicia are back liking her posts. Confusing.

Edited by Dark Willow
9 hours ago, kevin. said:

that would literally just be political theatre. they can't do anything to help her.

It is not about helping her. It is about opening conversation for a people who can not afford Rosengart type of lawyers. As she herself said she didn't want to look like a victim but raise awareness

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She still shades her parents with some of her captions. She even wrote a psss mom and dad recently in a deleted post.

She just seems to be doing more like riddles.

At the same time we had the pictures with her mom and brother. Lynne and Felicia are back liking her posts. Confusing.

Yes you’re right, I was referring to her posts where they were obviously about her family. People that are not fans don’t understand her riddles. 

And yes those pictures were confusing. Honestly, everything is confusing. At this point I don’t even know if the dance videos are current or old. The few times we see her, she’s out with a nobody man or Cade. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block