Britney CRACKS windshield of Mercedes G-Wagon during an outing with convicted felon Paul Richard Soliz

Just because he has a record doesn't mean he's a bad person or that he hasn't changed for the better. I remember a previous article mentioned he was a business owner now and a good/present father? 

After everything Britney has been through I think she's a good BS reader. This seems like the most real situationship she's been in. (I never believed in Sam)

Edited by rolando G
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I tried replying in another thread but for some reason BH is not loading on my phone, anyway... essentially what I said was that yeah, Britney is free but the worst people surround her and unfortunately these photos are proof of that. She has no one in her life to guide her or tell her no, a bunch of enablers and users surrounds her and she continues to make terrible decisions. I love Britney so much and I want her to succeed in life, but she's only sabotaging herself and any hope for a future. At this point, I just pray she doesn't get pregnant.

Also, what is Britney doing in that neighborhood? Not that there's anything wrong with these houses, but it doesn't seem the kind of area that Britney would regularly be found at? And also, these photos look super staged, why is the felon acting as if they were being hounded by the paps and covering his face? These photos were taken during daylight and it's obvious the paps were called. I can almost guarantee no pap hangs around in that neighborhood. 

That's probably the neighborhood many paps live in. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

The San Fernando Valley is big but I'm assuming this is the bad part.  

• Haha 1

Dear Britney,

Somewhere I have an empty farmhouse on several acres of private land with woods and fields and ponds you can go get away from every single person and just be with yourself for a while if ya want girl! You'll have to put up with a lot of silence without cell service and no internet... but the only person who may bother you is the 91 year old lady who lives a mile away by herself. Her husband passed away over thirty years ago and while she doesn't host hay rides anymore,  She does like to bring over spiced pecans around Christmas. I'll have a signed NDA and a brown wig ready for you in the attic space above the master bedroom, if ya want. Don't stay up there too long, it's hot. Don't know why I left them there now actually. Sorry. 

Yours truly,

Me

Spoiler

PS there's an old bus from the 50's that was converted into a greenhouse hidden in the woods on the edge of the property you'd love. & The front door is a little hard to open but give it a push you'll be fine. 

Edited by thegrove
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Can't wait to see the excuses her delusional fans are going to come up with now to justify Britney literally dating a felon! 

When does that even happen? Usually just nasty people with no lives that delight in taking a moral high ground over someone they view as bigger than them. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

• Love 3
Just now, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

When does that even happen? Usually just nasty people with no lives that delight in taking a moral high ground over someone they view as bigger than them. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

That and the ones who use any slip up she has so they can say her father was right to be in control because at 'least she wasn't dating losers'...my god.  

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block