Christina performing “Falsas Esperanzas” and looking 20

Hate her all you want, I'm not a fan myself, but it's kind of hard seeing Xtina out there doing her thing, while Britney spins in her living room, does low budget Good Will fashion shows, and posts tacky *****. If someone in 2001 told me that this was going to be them in 2024, I would've laughed. 

Edited by britney_rocks
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Hate her all you want, I'm not a fan myself, but it's kind of hard seeing Xtina out there doing her thing, while Britney spins in her living room, does low budget Good Will fashion shows, and posts tacky *****. If someone in 2001 told me that this was going to be them in 2024, I would've laughed. 

She's promoting lube in a target add on tiktok

9 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

She's promoting lube in a target add on tiktok

And? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Celebrities are promoting everything these days, so what's so wrong with promoting lube? Christina has always been open and expressive about s**, never shying away from the topic. Moreover, her business ventures don't interfere with her career—she's still booking gigs left and right, attending awards ceremonies, holding a Vegas residency, looking 10 out of 10 and getting ready to release new music soon. If it was Britney promoting vib*****s, you all would be calling her an advocate for women's ***ual health.

10 hours ago, bbbsss said:

And? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Celebrities are promoting everything these days, so what's so wrong with promoting lube? Christina has always been open and expressive about s**, never shying away from the topic. Moreover, her business ventures don't interfere with her career—she's still booking gigs left and right, attending awards ceremonies, holding a Vegas residency, looking 10 out of 10 and getting ready to release new music soon. If it was Britney promoting vib*****s, you all would be calling her an advocate for women's ***ual health.

Oil Accelerate GIF by Christina Aguilera

She looks amazing. She’s only booked and busy cus she wants to be though

Some of you complaining still how Britney isn’t doing the same thing need reminded it’s cus she doesn’t want too

On 4/24/2024 at 9:31 PM, bbbsss said:

Christina stays booked and busy! Last night, she took the stage as a headliner at Mexico's largest festival, Feria San Marcos. While looking absolutely gorgeous, she performed some of her biggest hits, but the crowd went especially wild for “Pero me acuerdo de ti” and “Falsas esperanzas”.

:wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Less make up

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block