Rumor? Mariah and Lenny DATING??

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I just wish her singing old songs in original key.

Me too although honestly I don’t think she can sing like she used to anymore.

I heard she tends to lipsync a lot of her vegas shows now.

So sad what happened to her voice.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Me too although honestly I don’t think she can sing like she used to anymore.

I heard she tends to lipsync a lot of her vegas shows now.

So sad what happened to her voice.

I saw a video of her playing the piano sometime in 2016 and singing Vision Of Love in the original key 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I saw a video of her playing the piano sometime in 2016 and singing Vision Of Love in the original key 

Hmm.

I wonder if she could still sing it live.

I just don’t understand how her voice deteriorated so much.

I don’t think it has to do with age cause there are older female singers who can still belt out high notes.

It’s a shame cause she had one of the strongest and most beautiful voices I ever heard in my life. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Hmm.

I don’t think it has to do with age cause there are older female singers who can still belt out high notes.

It’s a shame cause she had one of the strongest and most beautiful voices I ever heard in my life. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Her songs have frequently been a vocal suicide which is what had taken its toll I think.

I've heard that Celine also has 5 octaves but her music only captures 3 of them. 

4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hmm.

Fans said she damaged her voice during 1997/8 on tour, so her voice a bit changed, but something happened after 2002/3, because in 2005-2009 she was able to hit more high notes than singing in lower tone, then her pregnancy happened and since that moment her voice has changed really much and was burned out, then covid thing happened and her voice got alot of rest so she was able to sing better than in last 10 years, but now is she starting to damage her voice again.

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Fans said she damaged her voice during 1997/8 on tour, so her voice a bit changed, but something happened after 2002/3, because in 2005-2009 she was able to hit more high notes than singing in lower tone, then her pregnancy happened and since that moment her voice has changed really much and was burned out, then covid thing happened and her voice got alot of rest so she was able to sing better than in last 10 years, but now is she starting to damage her voice again.

Wow thats alot of years of damage she's done to her voice.

I remember Whitney Houston's voice got damaged towards the end as well.

I guess its proof that over using your voice and not taking care of it can ruin it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Wow thats alot of years of damage she's done to her voice.

I remember Whitney Houston's voice got damaged towards the end as well.

I guess its proof that over using your voice and not taking care of it can ruin it.

Whitneys voice started damaging in 2003. Id say her last vocal peak was in 2000/2001. And the last listenable concerts in December 2009/feb 2010 south Korea. After these dates she definitely lost her voice.

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Whitneys voice started damaging in 2003. Id say her last vocal peak was in 2000/2001. And the last listenable concerts in December 2009/feb 2010 south Korea. After these dates she definitely lost her voice.

So sad.

Was it due to her over singing or doing d.rugs?

23 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Hmm.

Nodules, which she refuses to remove.

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

28 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Why does she refuse to remove them?

Apparently she won’t be able to do the whistle notes and the risk of damaging vocal cords is high. Julie Andrews completely lost her voice because something went wrong during the procedure. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

Apparently she won’t be able to do the whistle notes and the risk of damaging vocal cords is high. Julie Andrews completely lost her voice because something went wrong during the procedure. 

Oh wow thats horrible.

That makes sense.

Are Nodules something you develop from over singing or are you born with them?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block