Britney gushes over model River Viiperi

He was arrested 3 years ago because he was abusing his ex girlfriend Jessica Goicoechea...

She posted the videos of him abusing her verbally and physically on her Instagram. The couple was very popular in Spain and after that of course he disappeared.

THEOBJECTIVE.COM

Jessica Goicoechea siempre ha dicho, entre líneas, que sufrió maltrato por parte de su expareja, el influencer River Viiperi, con quien estuvo hace

Edited by adrixnsc
  • Like 4
46 minutes ago, adrixnsc said:

He was arrested 3 years ago because he was abusing his ex girlfriend Jessica Goicoechea...

She posted the videos of him abusing her verbally and physically on her Instagram. The couple was very popular in Spain and after that of course he disappeared.

THEOBJECTIVE.COM

Jessica Goicoechea siempre ha dicho, entre líneas, que sufrió maltrato por parte de su expareja, el influencer River Viiperi, con quien estuvo hace

Britney's taste in men is something else...

• Like 3
45 minutes ago, Britney is my god said:

@princessmimithis member is harassing me and making fun of  my children 

Nobody has made fun of your children.

@Jordan Miller Abdul is back he's the member that threatened @GlitterRain myself and several members of beheadings, stabbings and death threats.

He's still blowing up my DM's and dishing veiled threats against myself, Jordan and this forum in regard to lawyers.

@Puppy This user has been banned for making death threats and has had TONS of his accounts banned.

@Wendy Williams @Neydelinska Spearsi  @rik Abdul is back. 

Due to Abdul the Chat was disabled and ever since he's made tons of accounts to come on here and attack the community with death threats and the most vile threats. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nobody has made fun of your children.

@Jordan Miller Abdul is back he's the member that threatened @GlitterRain myself and several members of beheadings, stabbings and death threats.

He's still blowing up my DM's and dishing veiled threats against myself, Jordan and this forum in regard to lawyers.

@Puppy This user has been banned for making death threats and has had TONS of his accounts banned.

@Wendy Williams @Neydelinska Spearsi Abdul is back. 

What are you talking about? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: You are so creepy just leave me alone weirdo :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block