Britney gushes over model River Viiperi

15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nobody has made fun of your children.

@Jordan Miller Abdul is back he's the member that threatened @GlitterRain myself and several members of beheadings, stabbings and death threats.

He's still blowing up my DM's and dishing veiled threats against myself, Jordan and this forum in regard to lawyers.

@Puppy This user has been banned for making death threats and has had TONS of his accounts banned.

@Wendy Williams @Neydelinska Spearsi Abdul is back. 

It is not my fault that you are lonely and living a miserable life I feel sorry for you 😭

Seriously wondering if she didn’t know he was Paris’ ex and just enjoys his “way  of life” video. Or she’s bored and trying to start something with Paris because she’s one of the few celebs that publicly still reacts to her. 

27 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I feel for you that you are a mentally ill person who is hungry for attention... I recommend seeking professional help :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

You are the one who needs a professional help honey asap go **** yourself you disgusting ugly bitçh and stop quoting me you are not worth my time :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Seriously wondering if she didn’t know he was Paris’ ex and just enjoys his “way  of life” video. Or she’s bored and trying to start something with Paris because she’s one of the few celebs that publicly still reacts to her. 

I doubt Britney knows he is Paris' ex.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Socialitemike said:

Paris Hilton’s ex!! Uh oh…

3 hours ago, adrixnsc said:

He was arrested 3 years ago because he was abusing his ex girlfriend Jessica Goicoechea...

She posted the videos of him abusing her verbally and physically on her Instagram. The couple was very popular in Spain and after that of course he disappeared.

THEOBJECTIVE.COM

Jessica Goicoechea siempre ha dicho, entre líneas, que sufrió maltrato por parte de su expareja, el influencer River Viiperi, con quien estuvo hace

Now it makes sense.

Again... Cade has any friend (besides Britney) with no criminal past? Challenge.

Edited by Dark Willow
25 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

And I'm asking you to forget diamond, neydelinska, and move on, ok? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

I already did :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:neydelinska and I never talked but that bish diamond is harassing me and make fun of my sick wife and my innocent kids by calling them satanic do you think that is acceptable? 

Edited by Britney is my god
2 hours ago, Britney is my god said:

It is not my fault that you are lonely and living a miserable life I feel sorry for you 😭

You claim I'm lonely and miserable, yet you spend your time harassing members with death threats and making account after account to torment the forum.

I think you have that backwards, there's nothing to feel sorry for other than your own repercussions. 

Gretchen Cantora GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

And I'm asking you to forget diamond, neydelinska, and move on, ok? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

He will never move on, he's built his reputation here on lies, death threats and his over-the-top antics.

He was using this platform to be homophobic to the community now claims he's bi.

Can't believe anything he says, he's been blowing up users DM's claiming to have a lawyer in Wisconsin to take on Jordan.

That be great if he did that way the cops can deal with him, and he can sit in jail. 

Abdul's actions will not be forgotten.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block