Britney Vs. Christina NOW

Christina looks younger and mentally healthier, but Britney does not look bad at all. If she walked into any bar in the US, even if she was not famous and looked exactly like she does now, she would be one of the better looking women of her age in that bar. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Excuse me? You need to watch your mouth RIGHT now. That is no way to talk to a fellow Exhaler. My thread was quoting what a radio host had said about Christina. I never claimed her to be ‘skinny as a pencil’. 

Go take a walk.

Pay attention teach - I didn't say you claimed her to be skinny.

If you can't discern by now the difference between posting in the britney forum versus the music/popculture forum, then you have a lot of figuring out to do

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Just couple of weeks ago I was talking to GEN Z group and everyone thought Xtina is so much younger than Brit. But in reality I think they are the same age. 

So...People are judging the book by it's cover and I thought it would be interesting to point that fact out, but obviously it's kind of depressing, because Brit was always the prettiest of them all. I always preffered Brit's looks compared to JLO or Xtina.

One fact is also interesting to me: Everyone keeps talking, how she doesn't care for her looks, and how that's not important to her bla bla bla. But in fact she likes to dress up and post pics and vids to her IG... Maybe it's just her taste... and it's OK, but still... facts are facts.

I want to remember her in this pic, I think she looked stunning here.

00_s_MTYwMFgxMTQ1_z_GWYAAOxyYSdTBAPY___1

• Love 2
On 4/11/2024 at 8:17 PM, Dark Willow said:

Xtina looks better than Britney since 2013.

The Spears aged really bad. You can see JL and Bryan looking much older than their actual age. Lynne looks like ET with a Black wig on, Legmie is literally melting...

Britney can look good, but she need to start to take care of herself. Stop tanning so much, eats good, do some skin procedures, hair treatments, and fix the teeths...

Britney has the money and the time to do it. 

She has time and money to do it, but she doesn't and I'm sure she has reasons for it. 

BTW: My friend saw her in person on MAUI, I know all the details and I will tell you everything about it in a new post :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

On 4/11/2024 at 11:48 PM, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s kind of disturbing there are men in their 30s or older making “who’s prettier, Britney or Christina” threads in 2024. 

So it's okay for us to discuss the details of her doctor, medical condition/s, net worth, who she hangs out with, the scum under her nails, the gap between her teeth, her ongoing trauma, counting how many streams each album has, having a website that literally talks about every single detail of her life, but a little rivalry between her and another singer is where we draw the line? 

drag race sips tea GIF by Shalita Grant

• Love 1

Xtina = girl on Ozempic, working, so on stage disguise as a popstar with 45kg of make-up on her face, crazy outfits, retouched IG pics to finalize everything. !!!ONLY PROFESSIONALS TO DOLL HER UP!!!

Britney = At home, retiring, doing her own make-up, playing with her dogs in SHEIN dresses.

So why on earth you though in your smart brain that these two things could be compared? Can you explain?

Put Britney on Ozempic, with high fashion outfits and 45kg of make-up on and she will wash the hell out of your Xtinct! All these efforts to still be a flop and only have 5 positives post on a Britney's board... Sad...

Sometimes I'm like... "It's hard to be a Britney fan but then I remember you guys... The Xtinct ones... BE STRONG!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 4
On 4/11/2024 at 9:20 PM, KrisJ said:

Britney is a natural beauty - she just needs to wash her face 

Xtine is a plastic, extreme make up, ozempic abusing blow up s** doll 

your comment is such as bad as this thread...

but btw...Xtina looks better without make up and before the wtf cosmetic sht she done with her lips. There's a documentary from a few years ago (that was released a long with her latest album) and she appears without make up and I was amazed by how good she looks. better than when she was younger. Her skin is amazing. and guess why...she never exposes herself to sun without FPS , doesn't overdo it and she doesn't smoke either.

this has edition but you can see her freckles and its a more simple look. its from 5 years ago

spacer.png

Edited by spreadmywings
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 4/11/2024 at 2:51 PM, Paper_bear said:

We all know Brit and Xtina were kind of a rivals back ago. I was ALWAYS on Britneys side :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: but this is the reality in 2024.

I will just drop these two recent posts from them. Now vote:

Who looks younger and healthier now: BRIT or XTINA?

Xtina looks like herself :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

5 hours ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

Britney can't look that good anymore because she smokes. Even if she gets a facelift, her skin has been permanently damaged. Xtina kept herself well, plus she looks fantastically in shape.

Britney has done changes in her face, and I think that with the help of the doctor everything could be recovered back. Do you remember Renée Zellweger?

On 4/16/2024 at 9:48 PM, Alice in Wonderland said:

Britney can't look that good anymore because she smokes. Even if she gets a facelift, her skin has been permanently damaged. Xtina kept herself well, plus she looks fantastically in shape.

I'm afraid this is a sad true. It's hard to reverse photoaging and all the hard damage to skin, that Britney caused to herself :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block