Britney Vs. Christina NOW

8 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

this look is insane, too damn good

:bouncey:

I don't like to talk too much about women bodies (I try to avoid to talk about Britney's), but X looks way too skinny to the point it starts to look unhealthy.

Her face is on point tho, she looks like her 19 self. More than good make-up, she aged very well.

26 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't like to talk too much about women bodies (I try to avoid to talk about Britney's), but X looks way too skinny to the point it starts to look unhealthy.

Her face is on point tho, she looks like her 19 self. More than good make-up, she aged very well.

nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

44 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

She's no thinner than in Back To Basics or Bionic or in 2013, when you're used to seeing someone in a certain way, seeing them differently seems like it's more. 

1 hour ago, descg said:

She's no thinner than in Back To Basics or Bionic or in 2013, when you're used to seeing someone in a certain way, seeing them differently seems like it's more. 

She looks skinnier than 2013tina in my opinion, look her legs...

But anyway, if she is healthy than everything's fine.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block