Britney Vs. Christina NOW

Xtina looks better than Britney since 2013.

The Spears aged really bad. You can see JL and Bryan looking much older than their actual age. Lynne looks like ET with a Black wig on, Legmie is literally melting...

Britney can look good, but she need to start to take care of herself. Stop tanning so much, eats good, do some skin procedures, hair treatments, and fix the teeths...

Britney has the money and the time to do it. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Xtina looks better than Britney since 2013.

The Spears aged really bad. You can see JL and Bryan looking much older than their actual age. Lynne looks like ET with a Black wig on, Legmie is literally melting...

Britney can look good, but she need to start to take care of herself. Stop tanning so much, eats good, do some skin procedures, hair treatments, and fix the teeths...

Britney has the money and the time to do it. 

Britney doesn’t care to be glammed up all the time like that, dear! Let her be. I also think Lynne aged quite gracefully. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Britney doesn’t care to be glammed up all the time like that, dear!

And that's ok. I'm just answering the thread question. 

And I didn't say she needs to be glammed up, BadBunny... I said she should take care of herself like any other person (woman or man).

Football Ok GIF by Olympique de Marseille

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney can have ozempic if she wants, but she doesn't need it, she knows sports and dance and she knows what hard work means. I love Christina but people doesn't like her when she is fat, i am happy for her that she is thin now, thanks to ozempic and that amazing face lift  :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Britney is a natural beauty - she just needs to wash her face 

Xtine is a plastic, extreme make up, ozempic abusing blow up s** doll 

My god, who hurt you? 

This place is so disgusting with the way ya'll talk about female celebs. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

My god, who hurt you? 

This place is so disgusting with the way ya'll talk about female celebs. 

They’re millennials. They learned from gossip columns like TMZ snd Pigrez in the 2000s. That’s why GEN Z is superior!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

They’re millennials. They learned from gossip columns like TMZ snd Pigrez in the 2000s. That’s why GEN Z is superior!

shut up, Loretta, because you are complicit as well with your 'Christina is skinny as a needle thread' in the Britney community forum.  

And no generation is more superior than the other, but I guess that's something I would expect to hear from a Gen Z'er. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

shut up, Loretta, because you are complicit as well with your 'Christina is skinny as a needle thread' in the Britney community forum.  

And no generation is more superior than the other, but I guess that's something I would expect to hear from a Gen Z'er. 

Excuse me? You need to watch your mouth RIGHT now. That is no way to talk to a fellow Exhaler. My thread was quoting what a radio host had said about Christina. I never claimed her to be ‘skinny as a pencil’. 

Go take a walk.

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block