Britney Vs. Christina NOW

We all know Brit and Xtina were kind of a rivals back ago. I was ALWAYS on Britneys side :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: but this is the reality in 2024.

I will just drop these two recent posts from them. Now vote:

Who looks younger and healthier now: BRIT or XTINA?

Edited by Paper_bear
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Paper_bear said:

We all know Brit and Xtina were kind of a rivals back ago. I was ALWAYS on Britneys side :bieber_justin_smirk_weird: but this is the reality in 2024.

I will just drop these two recent posts from them. Now vote:

Who looks younger and healthier now: BRIT or XTINA?

well, make britney go to a topstylist, hairdresser and makeupartist - and then we´ll talk

• Like 5

The comparison in this aspect isn't fair tbh, X tina is working and is made up with full glam doing red carpets, press, interviews ect.

Britney is on a career break and her photo is just her being a regular woman hanging out, Britney also isn't working and has no appearances so not much reason to be full glam.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Emil87 said:

What was the point of this thread, btw? Just to rag on Britney? I doubt Christina would even be alive if she went through what Britney went through.

Obviously there is always the unknown but Britney likely wouldn't have gone through any of that had she not gotten married so young, and to a gold digger (mind you), and had two kids back-to-back before the age of 25. No one forced that upon her except for Britney. And when people, including her own family, told her to not get involved with Kevin - it backfired and she rebelled. It was her prerogative after all. Just something for you to think about. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1

The thing is they’re both living their own definition of happiness and it looks different for both of them. Christina is more career driven where as Britney seems like she’s always just wanted to chill out and enjoy her riches and new found freedom. That’s not an issue, if we were vacationing in tropical lands every other week and twirling on Instagram we’d be living the life but ppl look at Britney different cause they want their pop star back or need to use her as a punching bag.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Obviously there is always the unknown but Britney likely wouldn't have gone through any of that had she not gotten married so young, and to a gold digger (mind you), and had two kids back-to-back before the age of 25. No one forced that upon her except for Britney. And when people, including her own family, told her to not get involved with Kevin - it backfired and she rebelled. It was her prerogative after all. Just something for you to think about. 

I'm really starting to believe you're Lynn at this point. Yiiiiisus. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block