Britney Reportedly Blew Off Madonna’s Invite to Join ‘Celebration’ Tour

If true, and IF any other offers were still coming to her despite the apparent retirement... Depending on how I were asked, if I were Britney, I doubt I would be annoyed but maybe flattered? 

She should send a cease and desist letter to William tho sorry not sorry :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

I don't get why Madonna gets praised by us Britney fans.

If there were ever a celebrity out there using Britney for clout, it's Madonna.

She knows that whatever Britney does, gets in the media, good and bad. Ofcourse she would love to get on board of that media wave and ofcourse she would invite her.

If she was truly a supporter, she would have respected Britney's wish to not perform/work/... 

People constantly asking her to work with them (even if they think it's just fun), clearly is a trigger for her.

She has been put to work by others for years, WHY would anyone ask or beg her to do something with them if it's exactly that what she's traumatized about?!

It doesn't matter who it comes from. Just stop asking her for the love of God.

She'll decide when she wants to do whatever.

For once let her have that for God's sake.

• Like 1

Who in right mind even thought Britney is gonna go on stage, not rehearsed, impromptu in front of probably the biggest live crown concert ever ?

Plus traveling cause of it to Brazil?

Like its Britney, ***** ... hello, where have you been last few years?

Think About It GIF by Identity

I believe  Madonna invited her for the Vogue segment. Many celebrities were part of it, last one was David Harbour I think.

It's not a big deal, not like a real job. We know Britney is refusing to work, but it's curious why she can't even go to concerts... she didn't need to be part of the Vogue moment,  but she could be there to see the show.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block