Britney Reportedly Blew Off Madonna’s Invite to Join ‘Celebration’ Tour

• Content Curators

Britney had blown off Madonna's invitation to join her onstage at one of the Material Girl's recent Los Angeles shows.

"Considering Britney's ongoing challenges, Madonna understands why she may have chosen not to accept," a source exclusively tells Life & Style.

"It's hard to be mad with Britney after all she's been through," the source adds of the "Toxic" singer, who separated from husband Sam Asgharilast August.

The insider explains, "Madonna recognized the potential for significant press coverage and she would have loved to kiss Britney again onstage, like at the VMAs in 2003 — but it's not the end of the world if it doesn't happen!"

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Britney Spears has blown off Madonna's invitation to join her onstage at one of the Material Girl's...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Why is it so hard for everyone to accept she doesn't want to work ?

I am proud of her for feeling confident enough to say no to anything and everyone.

This right here!! Brit has been working & providing for her family since she was a CHILD.  I sooo understand her decision to retire & not wanting to work. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

Britney is the only celebrity that has been coherent with her decision of not working. If that's what she wants, good for her. 

Finally she's learning to say NO.

She's been working though, HMC, The Woman In Me, and she even admitted she's a ghostwriter on many songs lately. 

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

She said nah I’m good. I’m gonna go to Maui have fun thooOOugh. :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

The Stan in me is a bit disappointed.Kacey Musgraves Smoking GIF by Paramount+

but she doesn’t want to and I can respect that. 

Or she could've said, nah screw the celebration tour, I got a convict housekeeper I'm going to entertain.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block