Britney Reportedly Blew Off Madonna’s Invite to Join ‘Celebration’ Tour

Recording IG videos is one thing, but going on stage in front of thousands of people is way different.  Britney has become more shy around people, so why would she walk out in front of that large of a crowd.  Also, it would gain headlines for a day, but who is really wanting to see them kiss again?  Been there, done that.  There are so many artists out there, I don't get all this Madonna talk.

On 4/4/2024 at 5:55 PM, willys said:

She said NO to MADONNA

and YES to will.i'cant

Yeah but it's not as if Will was asking her to go onstage, she said yes to releasing an old Collab. Returning to the stage is a whole other ball game, particularly when you know eyes are on you around the globe and you're not comfortable or there yet.

The performance in which Madonna brings up guests is fun, and maybe the idea of a performance like she did with Kylie would be too, but it would be big moment and Britney has made it clear that right now, she wants to enjoy small moments in private, not pop culture moments in public.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block