When I say 'the PERFECT pop song', what instantly comes to mind?

Just now, super.nova said:

I feel they truly are a blueprint - even as albums.

Everything about them is pure pop, they are so manufactured - but like in a good way.

You make a point. There was pop music before BOMT and pop music after it. Oops also really set the tone for what 2000s bubblegum pop should sound and be as. It was the perfect way to kick off the new millennium. Not to mention, the insane production value on Oops really influenced pop producers at the time to further perfect their craft. I get what you’re saying.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, Britney is my god said:

We have the same taste in music but where OIDA and BOMT thought?!!  :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:i would add Billie Jean  , Hey Jude, Rehab , firework and toxic

Love OIDA and BOMT. I just didn’t include them because it’s darn plain obvious that those songs are 11/10 masterpieces! Love all of those you mentioned too. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thank you for being kind to me in this post btw. I feel as though you’ve been attacking me a lot but thank you for being respectful. ❤️

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

You make a point. There was pop music before BOMT and pop music after it. Oops also really set the tone for what 2000s bubblegum pop should sound and be as. It was the perfect way to kick off the new millennium. Not to mention, the insane production value on Oops really influenced pop producers at the time to further perfect their craft. I get what you’re saying.

this is exactly what I meant. and that impact is undeniable.

still others you mention were also game changers in their own ways as well 

• Love 2

BOMT 

Oops

Stronger

Lucky

Toxic

Slave 4 U

Overprotected (Dark Child Remix)

Get Back

Piece of Me

Get Naked

Unusual You 

Criminal 

I Wanna Go

Selfish

Work *****

Til It's Gone

Slumber Party

No Seas Cortes

Man on the Moon

Mood Ring (By Demand) (Pride Remix)

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block