When I say 'the PERFECT pop song', what instantly comes to mind?

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

The Oops album. Yeah it’s not as “cool” to like as Blackout, but I feel like people saying Glory is better than Oops are kinda pretending cause it’s more “mature”… But come on, songs Can’t Make You Love Me and What U See is What U Get… yeah, best pop album for sure.

I agree.

That is her best pure pop album in her entire career.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I agree.

That is her best pure pop album in her entire career.

Yep. ITZ is my favorite, but Oops is just POP perfection. It’s more of a guilty pleasure, but the productions are just epic. Oops, Stronger, WUSIWUG, CMYLM… to me that will ALWAYS be the Britney sound.

Even “I Got the Urge to Herbal” and Joy of Pepsi got that epic Britney sound. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yep. ITZ is my favorite, but Oops is just POP perfection. It’s more of a guilty pleasure, but the productions are just epic. Oops, Stronger, WUSIWUG, CMYLM… to me that will ALWAYS be the Britney sound.

Even “I Got the Urge to Herbal” and Joy of Pepsi got that epic Britney sound. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yes I so agree with this. I’m loving all the Oops love on here lately. 🥰

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Agree! 

Its her signature sound and what rose her to superstardom.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block