When I say 'the PERFECT pop song', what instantly comes to mind?

6 hours ago, super.nova said:

what about rumors by Lindsay?

I feel that’s an elevated pop look, I wish the blackout aesthetic would’ve steered this way 

I love rumors but I am glad blackout went in the direction I’m that it did.  But yes, rumors is a perfect pop song imo 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

It’s that signature Britney sound! Who or what are some of your other favorite artists or songs?

Agree!

My other fave artists are:

Madonna, Selena Quintanilla, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Hilary Duff, Jonas Brothers, NSYNC, BSB, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Aaliyah, Usher, Boyz II Men, Jodeci and many more.

• Love 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Agree!

My other fave artists are:

Madonna, Selena Quintanilla, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, NSYNC, BSB, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Aaliyah, Usher, Boyz II Men, Jodeci and many more.

I love these artists! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

I love it (icona pop)

shape of my heart, I’ll never break your heart (BSB)

I wanna dance with some body (Whitney)

Dirty Diana (MJ)

livin on a prayer (Bon Jovi) if you want to consider it pop. 

that’s not my name (ting tings)

untouched (The Veronica’s)

Yes to Shape of My Heart and I Wanna Dance With Somebody! ❤️❤️

• Love 1
11 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Honestly, this was such a missed opportunity! I'm still bopping! Imagine the music video. It's up there next to Toxic IMO.

you-got-this-icegif-6.gif

11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Agree!
It should have been a single.

It’s a fantastic pop song! But sounds sonically similar to Gimme More hence why they didn’t release it as a single and left it as a bonus track (is my guess)! Both this and Gimme More have that euphoric and hypnotizing sound! In fact, wasn’t there a rumor that Get Back was going to be the lead before Gimme More was created?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block