When I say 'the PERFECT pop song', what instantly comes to mind?

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, BadBunny said:

It’s a fantastic pop song! But sounds sonically similar to Gimme More hence why they didn’t release it as a single and left it as a bonus track (is my guess)! Both this and Gimme More have that euphoric and hypnotizing sound! In fact, wasn’t there a rumor that Get Back was going to be the lead before Gimme More was created?

Yeah and also Hot as Ice was considered to be a lead single I think.

It makes sense why they made it a bonus track cause it does sound kind of similar to Gimme More.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah and also Hot as Ice was considered to be a lead single I think.

It makes sense why they made it a bonus track cause it does sound kind of similar to Gimme More.

I remember that rumor in early 2008 when Hot As Ice was supposed to be the third single but it ended up being Break The Ice...and well, let's just say I'm happy that BTI got the single treatment instead bc that song is flawless! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
50 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I remember that rumor in early 2008 when Hot As Ice was supposed to be the third single but it ended up being Break The Ice...and well, let's just say I'm happy that BTI got the single treatment instead bc that song is flawless! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Agree although to be honest, I feel like BTI was overperformed and overplayed.

Its a good song but I think Gimme More was a much stronger and better single as well as Piece of Me.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Agree although to be honest, I feel like BTI was overperformed and overplayed.

Its a good song but I think Gimme More was a much stronger and better single as well as Piece of Me.

I agree. I always thought Gimme More and POM were the strongest out of the three!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block