I worked seven days a week, no days off, which in California, the only similar thing to this is called s** trafficking. Making anyone work against their will, taking all their possessions away — credit card, cash, phone passport — and placing them in a home where they work with the people who live with them...

I remember the first time when I heard Britney's testimony, I though that it was kinda odd, her comparision with s** trafficking, not uncorrect, but kinda odd... People like to make fun of Britney, "she's crazy, she's stupid!" but I know she's not and she's really smart when it comes to use words! Now that we know the things about Diddy, her words take on a new meaning! She didn't say it for no reason!

@Mayenaise Nobody said Diddy was a piece of the conservatorship, but he obviously knew, so yeah that's make him linked to it indirectly! He works with Robyn! Off course it's all linked IN SOMEWAY! Doesn't mean he was the brain behind it, but he probably help his friend Robyn! Can wait for these two pieces of s *hit to fall down hard!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

I dont know what the story of this man is or the connection.

But I cant help but wonder how with all this abuse she went through there was no ***ual abuse as well. I deeply hope there wasn't but I ve thought about it. 

On the other hand if there was she would have talked about it I think. But for how many victims it passes a lot of time to do it?!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Off course they are all linked in someway! And "fans" wondering why Britney is so disgusted by this industry, it's because SHE KNOOOOOOOOOOOWS and YOU DON'T!!! She saw things and had to endure more than what she said in that fake polished book!!! 100% that behind the curtains, they still try really hard to destroy her EVERY F *CKING DAY! And people also wondering why she's always mad! Gosh, they take away her kids, only with that most of people would turn crazy or might k *ll someone! The lack of empathy of this fanbase is insane!!! We would be all dead of anger by now if we were her! They are all linked! Even Paris, Kim, Kanye, Cade, Scam etc... They are all complicit! Hollywood is so disgusting! And people choose to support, love these evil people and mocking, bashing victims like Britney. It's a cult since forever!

Wondering who Diddy pissed off tho, they are so many people in it, but once a time, one soldier of the devil falls... Only one! Does anyone know how this Diddy's story blow up sunddenly?

I hope it's gonna help for the Britney's case! Even if I doubt that L.T. will fall with Robyn but still...

With all the horrible things happened to her she still standing, smile  and enjoying her life :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:she is a strong woman  and such an inspiration I am  so proud of her :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Not everything and everyone is linked to the conservatorship.

What this proves more than anything is that Robin is the go to finance officer for Hollywood's underground abusers. It certainly opens a can of worms to what else she's linked to, but this does not link Diddy to the conservatorship.

Eyes should still firmly be on Lou Taylor. It's funny because she would throw Robin under the bus in a heartbeat to take the heat off her 🤔

Thank you for having common sense.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, The Dream said:

I dont know what the story of this man is or the connection.

But I cant help but wonder how with all this abuse she went through there was no ***ual abuse as well. I deeply hope there wasn't but I ve thought about it. 

On the other hand if there was she would have talked about it I think. But for how many victims it passes a lot of time to do it?!

I have thought about it as well. She wouldn't talk about it with the public. In her book, in a roundabout way, she writes about a traumatic event that might have happened to her when she was 3 years old.  And it's not her brother's almost fatal accident because she specifies that she was 4 years old when that happened. 

She mentions abandonment issues and the need to be held safe so often that I think something happened to her during her childhood and early teens. During the conservatorship, we get glimpses of her father's creepy behavior towards her.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Off course they are all linked in someway! And "fans" wondering why Britney is so disgusted by this industry, it's because SHE KNOOOOOOOOOOOWS and YOU DON'T!!! She saw things and had to endure more than what she said in that fake polished book!!! 100% that behind the curtains, they still try really hard to destroy her EVERY F *CKING DAY! And people also wondering why she's always mad! Gosh, they take away her kids, only with that most of people would turn crazy or might k *ll someone! The lack of empathy of this fanbase is insane!!! We would be all dead of anger by now if we were her! They are all linked! Even Paris, Kim, Kanye, Cade, Scam etc... They are all complicit! Hollywood is so disgusting! And people choose to support, love these evil people and mocking, bashing victims like Britney. It's a cult since forever!

Wondering who Diddy pissed off tho, they are so many people in it, but once a time, one soldier of the devil falls... Only one! Does anyone know how this Diddy's story blow up sunddenly?

I hope it's gonna help for the Britney's case! Even if I doubt that L.T. will fall with Robyn but still...

Yeah but... Cade is still a Britney friend and now her manager. She married Scam, so I don't think she realized what he was. She still connected with the Hilton sisters, so... Brit still in danger? 

If she still in danger, the end of the c-ship means nothing realistically.

Hollywood is full of abusers, but this particularly group is smaller than people think. People just need to pay attention. We keep seeing the same names connecting with each other... Diddy is an old buddy of Lou, Robin and Paris. 

Btw... The one who allegedly hired Britney current savior and lawyer was Cade. 

Just Saying Devils Advocate GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah but... Cade is still a Britney friend and now her manager. She married Scam, so I don't think she realized what he was. She still connected with the Hilton sisters, so... Brit still in danger? 

If she still in danger, the end of the c-ship means nothing realistically.

Hollywood is full of abusers, but this particularly group is smaller than people think. People just need to pay attention. We keep seeing the same names connecting with each other... Diddy is an old buddy of Lou, Robin and Paris. 

Btw... The one who allegedly hired Britney current savior and lawyer was Cade. 

Just Saying Devils Advocate GIF

It's complicated since nobody have solid proof of anything, we think about stuff with our own point of view and the way we think, which is different from a member to another! Cade was the one who introduced Rosengart to Britney indeed but we don't know his real motivations...

I might be wrong about him, but I will never trust him because he got called out so many times, by Mariah Carey own assistant and for all the digusting things he did in the past, plus he had been seen with Rudolph so many times! He called the paparazzis, even Britney herself, I think correct me if I'm wrong, low key call him out on a IG post. So yeah, it's hard for me to believe that he's a good guy.

100% agree with you about the same names being mentioned again and again. It's also sus. AF in my opinion.

Britney is still in danger anyway, maybe not from her new circle, but she's still to these days get threatened by Team Con, like Rosengart himself said at the court the other day. The truth is that we will never know what's really going on! Dark secrets always blow up yeeeeeeeeeears later! Sometimes never... I can accept that I might be wrong but I can't accept that some people here (not you, I like to talk with you since even if you are not agree with everything you are always respectful and open to the discussion unlike others) who think that it's stupid to think that what they want to tell us can't be a lie! That people who think beyond the cute polished narrative are conspiracy theorist, because we as normal poeple don't know s *hit! In 40 years people will call us d *umb for our extreme ignorance about the world, like we do ourselves with the past generations!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

It's complicated since nobody have solid proof of anything, we think about stuff with our own point of view and the way we think, which is different from a member to another! Cade was the one who introduced Rosengart to Britney indeed but we don't know his real motivations...

I might be wrong about him, but I will never trust him because he got called out so many times, by Mariah Carey own assistant and for all the digusting things he did in the past, plus he had been seen with Rudolph so many times! He called the paparazzis, even Britney herself, I think correct me if I'm wrong, low key call him out on a IG post. So yeah, it's hard for me to believe that he's a good guy.

100% agree with you about the same names being mentioned again and again. It's also sus. AF in my opinion.

Britney is still in danger anyway, maybe not from her new circle, but she's still to these days get threatened by Team Con, like Rosengart himself said at the court the other day. The truth is that we will never know what's really going on! Dark secrets always blow up yeeeeeeeeeears later! Sometimes never... I can accept that I might be wrong but I can't accept that some people here (not you, I like to talk with you since even if you are not agree with everything you are always respectful and open to the discussion unlike others) who think that it's stupid to think that what they want to tell us can't be a lie! That people who think beyond the cute polished narrative are conspiracy theorist, because we as normal poeple don't know s *hit! In 40 years people will call us d *umb for our extreme ignorance about the world, like we do ourselves with the past generations!

Thank you. I don’t like to fight and I don't pretend to convince others to accept my point of view... but I think everyone should be able to give an opinion, if we do with respect.

Honestly I still don't know how Britney and Cade relationship works. Maybe she was talking about him, but then he still her friend... maybe a abusive relationship where she knows his intentions,  but still keeps him to not feel alone? I don't know. 

I mentioned the lawyer because you mentioned Cade. I still have so many questions about how Rosengart "enters the story". Cade was a powerful agent of CAA but he never tried to find a lawyer for his dear friend until FreeBritney campaign exploded? Rose worked for many CAA clients, why CAA and Cade didn't try something against the abuse years before Britney testimony? Britney let it clear she always wanted to get out.

Anyway, I still hope we get something like that mysterious man from the podcast, that was the real start of FreeBritney. I think we need something similar. Someone needs to speak.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block