Beyoncé’s stylist posts Dream Within A Dream Tour photo

Will anyone care enough again to create sth that iconic? 

I am starting to get into Tate McRae because it feels that she is so fresh and modern right now.. For me Beyonce is like she has lost her character.

Still when I watch Britney everything is so another level. I get all the reasons she doesnt want to come back, still I dont get how she chooses not to be that woman in her work anymore! She has everything it takes to get back to her own id as an artist and create sth powerful!

2 hours ago, Agyness said:

Yes he is fan of Britney :typing_keyboard_computer:

She Will Always Be The Best

She makes extremely difficult and exhausting choreography look effortless. She worked harder than anyone. Micheal Jackson was a massive fan and said her work inspired him… She wasn’t a diva arriving on set for 5 hours and doing simple moves in front of a green screen. She worked tirelessly for years. At Olympian level training. She was Never an industry puppet like many of her peers. She had no band members to fall back on when she was tired or on her period, or with a fever. She fought to shine as bright as she did. 

Darren is a LEGEND

look how much time and hard work hundreds of artists put in to make a 4 minute video. This is bigger than movie sets.

“A little more Punch 🥊

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 4

Tate comments again lol no sorry. Sabrina carpenter had more of a style than ugly tate good songwriter though 

back to bey though I'm down for a gesture even if it's Britney doing one verse or solely a chorus

Edited by Barmy86

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block