One of the biggest Britney haters, Candice Owens gets FIRED!

22 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Candace Owens was a star right-wing pundit for the Daily Wire. Then she started promoting antisemitic ideas about Jewish people drinking Christians’ blood.

VARIETY.COM

Controversial conservative commentator Candace Owens and the Daily Wire have parted ways.

One less bitter hater, my friends! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Her videos on Britney (report them so they get deleted)

Reveal hidden contents

After years of bullying LGBTQ+ community, countless celebrities, handicapped people, single people who dont want kids or/and marry, sx workers, left oriented people, jewish people,  black people, plus size people....this bitter, bully demon is finally fired

scarlett-johansson-dancing.gif

Perez Hilton next PLEASE

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

She has supported Britney wanting her team in prison what are you talking about...and she never defended Hit**r why believe the gossip sites here is what she said with a Rabbi:

• Love 1

Ummmm tell me you don’t listen to Candace lmao she actually has been very sympathetic to Britney and said she doesn’t blame her for anything she does bc the people that abused her and put her on meds fried her brains. Just bc YOU don’t agree with her doesn’t mean she hates on Britney but nice try…

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She's a big mouth for the clicks and views, and she said that Britney has a 'melted' brain. If someone said that about me based on my social media I don't know if I would be very happy. She's an outsider and doesn't really know anything about the situation.

I take issue with a few other things she has said but that was enough for me.

On 3/24/2024 at 2:25 PM, IRunAway said:

I don’t agree with the things she says probably 35% of the time, but she is a true example of how we all should be able to have a conversation or disagreement by arming yourself with facts and knowledge and not stooping to screaming matches or name calling.  I have always been impressed with how she handles herself in interviews where the interviewer clearly starts out hating her.  

She advocates for people to do their own research and actually read the bills that our government is passing so you see where your own money is really going.  She is against big government because government does not actually have its people’s best interest at heart.  Her biggest stance that she consistently pushes is that the current Democratic Party is pushing policies that are destroying the traditional nuclear family, and she advocates for the Black American all the time.  She just doesn’t do it in the fake way people have become accustomed to talking heads doing it, where they repeat the same jargon they’re literally paid to say because they don’t write their own thoughts.

You all just come running and drooling when you hear the bell ringing, don’t you.

Thank you. The fact that some people here are so ignorant that they are happy with this because she talked "ill" of their favorite retired popstar while the world is being engulfed by awful censorship and scary power wars is ridiculous. So refreshing to read some intelligent POV

And as you say, I do not like her either, but I can see what is going on.

People here are so freaking brainwahsed, "conservatives" as if the other side of the spectrum is any less crasptastic. Both are awful, really. Guys should stop seeing the world divided in dems and republicans. People are being ran over by a system while they celebrate censorship. Exactly what is intended

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Itsme said:

Ummmm tell me you don’t listen to Candace lmao she actually has been very sympathetic to Britney and said she doesn’t blame her for anything she does bc the people that abused her and put her on meds fried her brains. Just bc YOU don’t agree with her doesn’t mean she hates on Britney but nice try…

Saying someone’s brain is “fried” isn’t really sympathetic, though.

Anyway, I don’t come here to read about Candace ******* Owen’s. I’ll avoid this pig at all costs.

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Love Candance. She is real and people just can not stand it.

Agreed.

And the only reason she got fired is because she chose not to side with Israel. Big props to her. She will surely find another outlet. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

"Then she started promoting antisemitic ideas about Jewish people drinking Christians’ blood"

Girl needs a psychiatrist asap lol

Let’s maybe try and not believe everything that gets puts out there 😏

She liked a tweet from one of her followers about an unhinged man who has been attacking her online for last two years

The guy in question…

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
On 3/24/2024 at 4:25 PM, IRunAway said:

I don’t agree with the things she says probably 35% of the time, but she is a true example of how we all should be able to have a conversation or disagreement by arming yourself with facts and knowledge and not stooping to screaming matches or name calling.  I have always been impressed with how she handles herself in interviews where the interviewer clearly starts out hating her.  

She advocates for people to do their own research and actually read the bills that our government is passing so you see where your own money is really going.  She is against big government because government does not actually have its people’s best interest at heart.  Her biggest stance that she consistently pushes is that the current Democratic Party is pushing policies that are destroying the traditional nuclear family, and she advocates for the Black American all the time.  She just doesn’t do it in the fake way people have become accustomed to talking heads doing it, where they repeat the same jargon they’re literally paid to say because they don’t write their own thoughts.

You all just come running and drooling when you hear the bell ringing, don’t you.

She’s been trash lol

She got fired from a VLOG. Its not even real LOL. Chill. And she supported Britney in the last months. She doesn't need to be hired, she has enough of a following to do her own thing. And she's great and speaks truth on you trans freaks and c o v i d lovers.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block