One of the biggest Britney haters, Candice Owens gets FIRED!

NEWS.YAHOO.COM

The far-right media personality falsely associated the LGBTQ+ community, particularly transgender and nonbinary...

lol @ gay men on a Britney Spears forum siding with an anti-Semitic, homophobic woman that talked about Britney’s “melted brain” just because she apparently doesn’t side with Israel AND doesn’t seem to like Jews in general. Gee I wonder what religion those Exhalers belong to. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

The far-right media personality falsely associated the LGBTQ+ community, particularly transgender and nonbinary...

lol @ gay men on a Britney Spears forum siding with an anti-Semitic, homophobic woman that talked about Britney’s “melted brain” just because she apparently doesn’t side with Israel AND doesn’t seem to like Jews in general. Gee I wonder what religion those Exhalers belong to. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I hope they realize she hates the entire LGBT+

Like, she's NOT your friend or bestie. She'd burn you alive and you defend her? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:
NEWS.YAHOO.COM

lol @ gay men on a Britney Spears forum tearing a woman of colour down, who also regularly bash Britney on this forum, just because she took a neutral stance on the Middle East and expressed sympathy for dead children (on both sides) and wasn’t pro Israel enough or Islamaphobic enough. Gee I wonder religion those Exhalers belong to. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

(To be clear, I don’t conflate  anti semitism, Islamophobia, anti -Christian hatred with any religious groups) 

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I hope they realize she hates the entire LGBT+

Like, she's NOT your friend or bestie. She'd burn you alive and you defend her? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

If you had made the exact same thread without the part about her anti-Semitic remarks, that woman would NOT have received any support here. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: It’s that part that got CERTAIN members here on her side. I don’t see how else they would defend someone that literally said “*******uality is a plague on society”. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

lol @ gay men on a Britney Spears forum tearing a woman of colour down, who also regularly bash Britney on this forum, just because she took a neutral stance on the Middle East and expressed sympathy for dead children (on both sides) and wasn’t pro Israel enough or Islamaphobic enough. Gee I wonder religion those Exhalers belong to. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

(To be clear, I don’t conflate  anti semitism, Islamophobia, anti -Christian hatred with any religious groups) 

Um, what? She’s a “woman of color” now because you want to victimize her in order to defend her?

What exactly about this woman is worthy of your defense, anyway? Dude… she’s literally said “*******uality is a plague on our society” among other awful things, she said Britney had a “melted brain” (which is offensive to ANYONE with mental health issues and should not be tolerated by Britney fans), yet you’re trying to sell I’m hating on a woman of color? Really? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: 

18 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

If you had made the exact same thread without the part about her anti-Semitic remarks, that woman would NOT have received any support here. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: It’s that part that got CERTAIN members here on her side. I don’t see how else they would defend someone that literally said “*******uality is a plague on society”. 

Well, my original comment was to point out the hypocrisy of this thread. The user calls her Brits biggest hater but go back to the pole dancing thread and then  watch this video and tell me if there’s a difference between the commentary in that thread and what she says?

15 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Um, what? She’s a “woman of color” now because you want to victimize her in order to defend her?

What exactly about this woman is worthy of your defense, anyway? Dude… she’s literally said “*******uality is a plague on our society” among other awful things, she said Britney had a “melted brain” (which is offensive to ANYONE with mental health issues and should not be tolerated by Britney fans), yet you’re trying to sell I’m hating on a woman of color? Really? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: 

Unfortunately you missed the point of my comment. It was too mirror what your post and then flip it I either  incite hatred or victimise. But it still stands, a woc will always struggle in the workplace over a white male 🤷🏽

I don’t agree with half of Candace’s views but I also think there’s a witch hunt against her because she wasn’t pro Israel enough (and I say that because I don’t think she was ever ‘anti Israel’) and from what I seen I don’t (imo) think she was ever anti semetic. 

And it’s not about defending her as a person, I could care less about her tbh but it’s a wider issue. And much bigger than Candace. It’s about  dismantling the notion that being critical of a government is a form of religious hatred. We should all be questioning our wold leaders and what they do with our tax money.

I understand where you are coming from though and I hope you don’t take offence fro what I say ❤️

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Well, my original comment was to point out the hypocrisy of this thread. The user calls her Brits biggest hater but go back to the pole dancing thread and then  watch this video and tell me if there’s a difference between the commentary in that thread and what she says?

Unfortunately you missed the point of my comment. It was too mirror what your post and then flip it I either  incite hatred or victimise. But it still stands, a woc will always struggle in the workplace over a white male 🤷🏽

I don’t agree with half of Candace’s views but I also think there’s a witch hunt against her because she wasn’t pro Israel enough (and I say that because I don’t think she was ever ‘anti Israel’) and from what I seen I don’t (imo) think she was ever anti semetic. 

And it’s not about defending her as a person, I could care less about her tbh but it’s a wider issue. And much bigger than Candace. It’s about  dismantling the notion that being critical of a government is a form of religious hatred. We should all be questioning our wold leaders and what they do with our tax money.

I understand where you are coming from though and I hope you don’t take offence fro what I say ❤️

Well, I do appreciate your attitude. People get so obnoxious about anything that doesn’t suit their political beliefs, so at least you can stay respectful. I think everyone can tone down the hate… I’ve seen posts here that literally defend terrorism, and I don’t care what anyone’s beliefs are but that’s never right. Exhale is not the place for this type of hatred. 

I think this woman is beyond saving, though. She has crossed the line and gone full racist. There’s enough on Google to support that. I don’t see how anyone can defend that. She’s a homophobic nut job. Even if you (presumably) agree with her on a single political matter, she’s still a horrible person. 

And yes, there are also disgusting comments here about Britney as well. But two wrongs don’t make a right and trolling anonymously on Exhale is not as bad as saying to the world that Britney has a melted brain on a wide platform. We shouldn’t let people off the hook so easily. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
19 hours ago, nwonder said:

Let’s maybe try and not believe everything that gets puts out there 😏

She liked a tweet from one of her followers about an unhinged man who has been attacking her online for last two years

The guy in question…

:orangu_orangutan_ape: why is american politics so messsy :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block