One of the biggest Britney haters, Candice Owens gets FIRED!

WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

Candace Owens was a star right-wing pundit for the Daily Wire. Then she started promoting antisemitic ideas about Jewish people drinking Christians’ blood.

VARIETY.COM

Controversial conservative commentator Candace Owens and the Daily Wire have parted ways.

One less bitter hater, my friends! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Her videos on Britney (report them so they get deleted)

Spoiler

After years of bullying LGBTQ+ community, countless celebrities, handicapped people, single people who dont want kids or/and marry, sx workers, left oriented people, jewish people,  black people, plus size people....this bitter, bully demon is finally fired

scarlett-johansson-dancing.gif

Perez Hilton next PLEASE

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 5

Candice shared a pro-Palestine sentiment on The Breakfast Club. That Hit**r quote is cap. I don't even like her but she didn't stand in solidarity with Hit**r lol There are so many separate culture wars taking place at the sane time and the "Israel vs Palestine" issue is one that is fracturing all areas. Its amazing to WITNESS. 

Edited by jordeezy river red
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

WWW.USATODAY.COM

Conservative pundit and speaker Candace Owens has responded to criticism of recently unearthed remarks she made last year commenting on Hit**r.

Ok thats not what she said at all. She said that Hit**r was globalist and not a nationalist. If he was a nationalist he would put germany first, instead he put jews in concentration camps and wanted to make the whole world german and she said she was not ok with that. 

• Like 1

Lmao 

biggest haters really? 
:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I’ve seen exhalers say way worse about Brinny.

and im not a Candace stan or anything (and don’t agree with much of what she says) but let’s not spread misinformation….she never said ‘Hit**r was okay’ she said she didn’t haven’t a problem with nationalism.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Lmao 

biggest haters really? 
:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I’ve seen exhalers say way worse about Brinny.

and im not a Candace stan or anything (and don’t agree with much of what she says) but let’s not spread misinformation….she never said ‘Hit**r was okay’ she said she didn’t haven’t a problem with nationalism.

WWW.FORBES.COM

After months of tension between Candace Owens and Daily Wire co-founder Ben Shapiro, the conservative news website has cut ties with the host.
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Daily Wire host Candace Owens had been publicly feuding with colleague Ben Shapiro over their views on Israel, as well as her antisemitic remarks

6 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

WWW.FORBES.COM

After months of tension between Candace Owens and Daily Wire co-founder Ben Shapiro, the conservative news website has cut ties with the host.
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Daily Wire host Candace Owens had been publicly feuding with colleague Ben Shapiro over their views on Israel, as well as her antisemitic remarks

not reading when you can literally watch the video.

Again stop spreading misinformation.

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 3

I don’t agree with the things she says probably 35% of the time, but she is a true example of how we all should be able to have a conversation or disagreement by arming yourself with facts and knowledge and not stooping to screaming matches or name calling.  I have always been impressed with how she handles herself in interviews where the interviewer clearly starts out hating her.  

She advocates for people to do their own research and actually read the bills that our government is passing so you see where your own money is really going.  She is against big government because government does not actually have its people’s best interest at heart.  Her biggest stance that she consistently pushes is that the current Democratic Party is pushing policies that are destroying the traditional nuclear family, and she advocates for the Black American all the time.  She just doesn’t do it in the fake way people have become accustomed to talking heads doing it, where they repeat the same jargon they’re literally paid to say because they don’t write their own thoughts.

You all just come running and drooling when you hear the bell ringing, don’t you.

Edited by IRunAway
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block