Britney shows us her tongue in latest Instagram video

16 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Marilyn had a big comeback ahead of her if she took just one sleeping pill. She currently had no reason to end her life when she was taken back to the Century Fox and got the contract she wanted.

17 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Marilyn herself took a sad turn towards the end. She was about 36, it was a new era of younger starlets in the early 60s, and Marilyn seemed anxious to prove she still had as much s** appeal. She did a fully nude photoshoot, or with sheer cloths draped on her body, in some pictures just clutching some big fabric roses to her *****. Not much different to what we are seeing with Britney.

(I could go on with more comparisons, but will leave there I think!)

it was a huge spread for vogue. a double digit number of pages. and bert stern took photos of her in many jackie o. style outfits AND there were some tastefull nude photos. they spend several days together for the photoshoot. only nowadays the ***** are most prominent.

Pop Art Andy GIF

• Like 1
On 3/24/2024 at 2:00 AM, Dark Willow said:

I don't think a recovery should happen overnight, I never expected that but the c-ship ended in 2021, Britney lives in a loop. No signs of change or "healing”

To be fair, it’s not like it’s been smooth sailing in her life since then either. In less than 3 years she’s become pregnant, suffered a miscarriage, gotten married, started the divorce process, and become further alienated from her sons. That’s a lot to go through even without trying to process the massive amount of trauma something like the conservatorship causes at the same time, doubly so while trying to process all of that at the same time. I think major life events happening in the present put a pause on recovering from the past until they’re dealt with, so she has a lot still going on to sort through, it’s going to be a long process Id imagine.

Edited by Just_Luv_Me
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

To be fair, it’s not like it’s been smooth sailing in her life since then either. In less than 3 years she’s become pregnant, suffered a miscarriage, gotten married, started the divorce process, and become further alienated from her sons. That’s a lot to go through even without trying to process the massive amount of trauma something like the conservatorship causes at the same time, doubly so while trying to process all of that at the same time. I think major life events happening in the present put a pause on recovering from the past until they’re dealt with, so she has a lot still going on to sort through, it’s going to be a long process Id imagine.

Yeah, her marriage was a mistake... anyone could see it wouldn’t work. Unfortunately she did that to herself marrying someone her own father was ok with.

It's a good thing she didn't have kids with that man. It would be Kfed situation all over again.

I just hope she seek some mental health help. We still don't know if Britney is really trying to get better tho... let's hope another failed marriage will make her wake up. 

Then maybe her sons will show up. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block