Britney shows us her tongue in latest Instagram video

54 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Miley never reached that level of bizarreness, nor did Kim, or any other A-lisy.

If you don’t like that level of  bizarreness then leave how hard is that ?  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

Edited by Britney is my god
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

She can't do anything without hyper***ualizing herself. These videos would be a lot less bizarre without the failed attempts at being ****. She even lost the ability to be naturally ****. This ending for Britney is very sad. They managed to take everything away from her, leaving only her body.

The only problem is that she's doing this on IG instead of OF. Social media is like a pool party for families, you never know who's going to watch your content, and that thought itself would make me feel uncomfortable as a professional. There's zero pride in being s3xual for kids, including your own.

And just because other celebs also do this for attention it's still wrong.

S3x work has its own place and audience, you do that for consenting adults.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
17 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

The only problem is that she's doing this on IG instead of OF. Social media is like a pool party for families, you never know who's going to watch your content, and that thought itself would make me feel uncomfortable as a professional. There's zero pride in being s3xual for kids, including your own.

And just because other celebs also do this for attention it's still wrong.

S3x work has its own place and audience, you do that for consenting adults.

So well said, and actually I think you’ve hit the nail on the head here.

I was thinking after her last few videos “Am I just a prude?!” And no I don’t think it’s that. It’s just that the ONLY place I’ve seen people move and act the way Britney does on IG is in a s exual context.

And that’s fine, I have no issue with s ex workers or Only fans or women using their bodies to make money. But only when it’s in an appropriate setting and all ADULTS viewing it have consented to seeing stuff like that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Why she keeps doing these moves everywhere?

britney-spears-pushes-*****-together-828

+

wigney.gif

She upgraded her booobs or what are her trying to tell us???? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

I wonder if her father said she had small breasts.

A IG caption explained she had to wear costumes to make her t i t i s bigger, and she blamed daddy Legmie.

Now she wants people to notice her tatas all the time. It's sad if that’s the reason... Britney seems to live way too much on what her family said to her, never moving on from the abusive cycle.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

these videos are so disturbing.. she needs help. 

6 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

:orangu_orangutan_ape:  …Baby One More Tongue   :orangu_orangutan_ape:

6 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

And just when we think it can't get any worse...

Congratulations, Brit, always exceeding expectations! A True Legend.

6 hours ago, Inherzone said:

Licking Spy In The Wild GIF by ThirteenWNET

6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

6 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: No words 

6 hours ago, J45x said:

She loves to make people uncomfortable 

5 hours ago, Britney is my god said:

She is so hot :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:and I love how she makes exhale uncomfortable lol :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

You have to admit that she always comes up with a new way to embarrass herself Gretchen-yass.gif

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, The Dream said:

I feel like she is lonely and she fulfils a need portraying herself like that. Sth i could understand. As an outsider tho I can tell her that she is way more than that.

Even Marilyn Monroe without social media knew how to present herself and be seexy without embarrassing herself. Britney is probably trying the same thing, but she's doing it VERY POORLY.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Britney is my god said:

So when the Kardashian’s, miley virus  and the other *****es do this they are hot and **** but when it comes to Britney she is crazy and needs help !!? :clownery_makeup_meme:

You are always being positive and beautiful. 🤟🥰💪 The psychopaths are loosing it🤣 They can’t control the narrative. What better way to practice standing up to bullying and harassment. 

*Britney Jean Spears is healthy in every way.

*Britney Jean Spears is prettier than your wife and your mistress.

*Britney Jean Spears is a better mother than you are.

*Britney Jean is a successful album 💿 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7a6bam851697k1sjur92k

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block