Britney shows us her tongue in latest Instagram video

11 hours ago, DarielXO said:

The only problem is that she's doing this on IG instead of OF. Social media is like a pool party for families, you never know who's going to watch your content, and that thought itself would make me feel uncomfortable as a professional. There's zero pride in being s3xual for kids, including your own.

And just because other celebs also do this for attention it's still wrong.

S3x work has its own place and audience, you do that for consenting adults.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve heard all day and I’ve heard some dumb **** 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Even Marilyn Monroe without social media knew how to present herself and be seexy without embarrassing herself. Britney is probably trying the same thing, but she's doing it VERY POORLY.

I think the explanation behind her actions in social media is a bit deeper. If she just wanted to look hot she would just pose for a pic, its not like she needs to try.

Her saying she wants to make people uncomfortable is more close to the truth imo.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, The Dream said:

I think the explanation behind her actions in social media is a bit deeper. If she just wanted to look hot she would just pose for a pic, its not like she needs to try.

Her saying she wants to make people *feel annoyed* is more close to the truth imo.

Thank you, I just improved one part :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

56 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Her saying she wants to make people uncomfortable is more close to the truth imo.

I remember her saying this, but why even today?

She is free, going to places she wants,  with the people she wants...

Why the need to make people feel uncomfortable? She really thinks her family cares? Part of her "revenge" is humiliating herself?

The content is getting more and more weird with time. If she is having fun... how this is healthy? Is this the healing process  some fans talk about?

• Love 2
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I remember her saying this, but why even today?

She is free, going to places she wants,  with the people she wants...

Why the need to make people feel uncomfortable? She really thinks her family cares? Part of her "revenge" is humiliating herself?

The content is getting more and more weird with time. If she is having fun... how this is healthy? Is this the healing process  some fans talk about?

Aren't we all prisoners of our minds?

Eventually it will be part of the process, I believe she knows what she should do but she isn't in the place yet to do it.

I still believe that her day is not what she shows and that is more of an addicted persona.

You know what? It isnt easy to move on from everything and everyone. It may seems clear to us but when u live it  its more complicated.

She will for sure, she is a proven Karate Kid. Maybe getting back to her work is the answer, but if it so forbidden for her there must be a reason. The thing is that she can find a way to make everything work and for the first time she will do it for herself and only.

13 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Even Marilyn Monroe without social media knew how to present herself and be seexy without embarrassing herself. Britney is probably trying the same thing, but she's doing it VERY POORLY.

Marilyn herself took a sad turn towards the end. She was about 36, it was a new era of younger starlets in the early 60s, and Marilyn seemed anxious to prove she still had as much s** appeal. She did a fully nude photoshoot, or with sheer cloths draped on her body, in some pictures just clutching some big fabric roses to her *****. Not much different to what we are seeing with Britney.

(I could go on with more comparisons, but will leave there I think!)

5 hours ago, The Dream said:

Aren't we all prisoners of our minds?

Eventually it will be part of the process, I believe she knows what she should do but she isn't in the place yet to do it.

I still believe that her day is not what she shows and that is more of an addicted persona.

You know what? It isnt easy to move on from everything and everyone. It may seems clear to us but when u live it  its more complicated.

She will for sure, she is a proven Karate Kid. Maybe getting back to her work is the answer, but if it so forbidden for her there must be a reason. The thing is that she can find a way to make everything work and for the first time she will do it for herself and only.

I don't think a recovery should happen overnight, I never expected that but the c-ship ended in 2021, Britney lives in a loop. No signs of change or "healing".

If we feel prisoners of our mind we need to seek help. That's not something that will go away because we want, is very serious.

I still don't understand what she wants with the "persona". Because the only thing she gains is bad attention and people thinking her father was right all along.

It's hard to understand why Britney is doing this to herself. Why the goal is to destroy herself if she knows how to leave the situation...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, BlackoutBaby said:

Marilyn herself took a sad turn towards the end. She was about 36, it was a new era of younger starlets in the early 60s, and Marilyn seemed anxious to prove she still had as much s** appeal. She did a fully nude photoshoot, or with sheer cloths draped on her body, in some pictures just clutching some big fabric roses to her *****. Not much different to what we are seeing with Britney.

(I could go on with more comparisons, but will leave there I think!)

Marilyn had a big comeback ahead of her if she took just one sleeping pill. She currently had no reason to end her life when she was taken back to the Century Fox and got the contract she wanted.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block