Britney serves face and b00b on Instagram

1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

Megg the Stallion twerks on her instagram, sometimes in seksy clothing, and people eat it up. don't get the outrage sometimes 

Meg is 30, single, and childless. 
Britney is 42 years old, 3x divorced, has two teenage boys who have specifically asked her to stop posting things like this. 
It’s a different dynamic. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Britney is 42 years old, 3x divorced, has two teenage boys who have specifically asked her to stop posting things like this. 

Yawn, that whole 'her kids have told her to stop' excuse is old. Maybe you need to get a hobby. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I genuinely don’t know of any woman that enjoys pushing her b oobs up like that to the point that they’re being squashed and stares intently at a camera. It looks like it hurts the way she handles them.

Sorry I know my comment will be unpopular but this video is just bizarre and if it was anyone else people would be saying the same. 

Your comment is not unpopular. I’m a woman, I have never done this and neither have any of my friends at any point in the years I’ve been alive.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I’ve got to say, I find the lowering of the bikini bottoms weird as well, it’s not just an occasional adjustment, it’s multiple times on most videos . Like she’s trying to show as much as possible and get away with it from a censorship point of view. It’s the look to the camera too, never breaking contact, just a fixed stare. 

She does lowering all the time. I don't understand it either. But i think it is how she gets sun tan lowering it in a maximum and on a video it is a same reflex. There are woman on a beach what make this tiny bikini and go braless. I just think Britney is one of them and she loves being naked on the beach 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, I might blackout said:

Honestly people hate on Britney for always touching her b**bs but whenever I am in a swimsuit or in minimal clothing I do that too. Literally all my friends do it, I see nothing wrong with this. Brit is just living the fun life!!!

but why do you do it?? lol

4 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Your comment is not unpopular. I’m a woman, I have never done this and neither have any of my friends at any point in the years I’ve been alive.

Right?! Women generally don’t tend to grab and paw at their own ***** in my experience. 

I appreciate you saying this, as I did wonder afterwards whether maybe lots of other women do in fact like to do this!

3 hours ago, icybaby said:

She does lowering all the time. I don't understand it either. But i think it is how she gets sun tan lowering it in a maximum and on a video it is a same reflex. There are woman on a beach what make this tiny bikini and go braless. I just think Britney is one of them and she loves being naked on the beach 

I never thought of it being for practical reasons like getting the best tan, so yes maybe it’s something as simple as that. 

I have been a fan since 1998, I gave her a benefit of doubt after she was freed that maybe just maybe she was doing it to piss her family/management off

now two years passed and this is just bizarre. It is just a sad sad story what has become from Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I genuinely don’t know of any woman that enjoys pushing her b oobs up like that to the point that they’re being squashed and stares intently at a camera. It looks like it hurts the way she handles them.

Sorry I know my comment will be unpopular but this video is just bizarre and if it was anyone else people would be saying the same. 

I agree, it looks like it hurts and she repeats many times. It's one of the reasons why the videos look off. It seems like she force herself to the point she looks life a s e x trafficking woman,  having to perform but feeling physical pain while doing it. Her face looking to the camera is scary, most of the time.

Britney over***.ual videos are very bizarre. So don't worry, unpopular opinion only in Britneyland with stans pretending to love her content lmfao. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

its not her fault this ungrateful *******s have no taste and dignity

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

Megg the Stallion twerks on her instagram, sometimes in seksy clothing, and people eat it up. don't get the outrage sometimes 

Literally no one is outraged.  Jeez, lighten up. 

It's weird.  Grabbing ones chest over and over and posting that randomly and often to ones social media without reason or caption is weird.  You don't think so?  You're in the minority.  And that's fine too.  But let's not jump on this bandwagon of "anyone who says anything about Britney that isn't 'Queen of B00b grabbing' is "outraged"" is silly.  

It's weird.  And pointless.  The end.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, kgid said:

Literally no one is outraged.  Jeez, lighten up. 

It's weird.  Grabbing ones chest over and over and posting that randomly and often to ones social media without reason or caption is weird.  You don't think so?  You're in the minority.  And that's fine too.  But let's not jump on this bandwagon of "anyone who says anything about Britney that isn't 'Queen of B00b grabbing' is "outraged"" is silly.  

It's weird.  And pointless.  The end.

You're outraged right now. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Right?! Women generally don’t tend to grab and paw at their own ***** in my experience. 

I appreciate you saying this, as I did wonder afterwards whether maybe lots of other women do in fact like to do this!

some of my fb/ig friends do when they post vids. Grabbing their junk up & down there while smoking a joint, hip rolling to music lol

I must  have some of the most ratchet friends in the world, cause their social media content is a lot more bizarre than brits lmao. Whew chile... 

Edited by OutofKontrol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block