Britney serves face and b00b on Instagram

4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I genuinely don’t know of any woman that enjoys pushing her b oobs up like that to the point that they’re being squashed and stares intently at a camera. It looks like it hurts the way she handles them.

Sorry I know my comment will be unpopular but this video is just bizarre and if it was anyone else people would be saying the same. 

Lol maybe she likes it :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, I might blackout said:

Honestly people hate on Britney for always touching her b**bs but whenever I am in a swimsuit or in minimal clothing I do that too. Literally all my friends do it, I see nothing wrong with this. Brit is just living the fun life!!!

Megg the Stallion twerks on her instagram, sometimes in seksy clothing, and people eat it up. don't get the outrage sometimes 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Lol maybe she likes it :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Well maybe yes, obviously I can only speak for myself haha, but the amount of force she fondles them with makes me shudder. 

I don’t know, as always I wonder if maybe it’s just me, and this isn’t odd at all?! Maybe I’m the weird one! 🤪

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Megg the Stallion twerks on her instagram, sometimes in seksy clothing, and people eat it up. don't get the outrage sometimes 

I cringe watching twerking videos too, maybe I’m old school but I feel like social media has made far too many people way too happy to share much too much of themselves 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
  • Like 7
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

I cringe watching twerking videos too, maybe I’m old school but I feel like social media has made far too many people way too happy to share much too much of themselves 🤷‍♀️

That's understandable. my point is that there are celebrities out there who do far more outrageous stuff than britney, and they get praised for it, meanwhile she gets dragged for it. I mean, at some point, we're going to have to ignore it, instead of needing to make mean comments about it - not saying you do this, just speaking in general. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, j4j05 said:

The videos wouldn’t be as cringe if she didn’t keep touching herself and lowering her bottoms. She does this in every video, and unfortunately, gives off desperation vibes. 

I’ve got to say, I find the lowering of the bikini bottoms weird as well, it’s not just an occasional adjustment, it’s multiple times on most videos . Like she’s trying to show as much as possible and get away with it from a censorship point of view. It’s the look to the camera too, never breaking contact, just a fixed stare. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

That's understandable. my point is that there are celebrities out there who do far more outrageous stuff than britney, and they get praised for it, meanwhile she gets dragged for it. I mean, at some point, we're going to have to ignore it, instead of needing to make mean comments about it - not saying you do this, just speaking in general. 

I get you, but apart from their fan bases, I never see any mainstream support and praise for women who twerk on social media. I think there is a lot of criticism of it too, I’ve seen comments saying it’s vulgar etc 

People like Ice Spice for example- she does things like that, twerking etc, and the things people say about her are way worse than what Britney gets, just on a lower scale because she’s nowhere near as famous. I’ve seen some really horrendous comments about her that are just cruel. 

When I comment about Britney, I ONLY do it here because it’s a forum dedicated to talking about her, and I try not to be nasty or spiteful, but still honest. 

And I try to be self aware enough to constantly question whether I’m being mean or whether I should say nothing, and try to check myself and as you say, ignore it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block