Britney serves face and b00b on Instagram

1 hour ago, The Dream said:

Both sides are addicted.

The one to show, the other to watch.

It's like we signed that when we decided to stan.:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

exactly ...

like these videos are terrible.. If I didn't know it was Britney I would just skip and block

but knowing it is 'my' Britney I am not able to unfollow but at the same time, I hate those videos... such a strange situation

• Love 3
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

some of my fb/ig friends do when they post vids. Grabbing their junk up & down there while smoking a joint, hip rolling to music lol

I must  have some of the most ratchet friends in the world, cause their social media content is a lot more bizarre than brits lmao. Whew chile... 

Hmm ok I’m thinking maybe then that I’m just getting old! 🤣🤣

Appreciate hearing other viewpoints about this and that yes course some women will be doing the same things Britney does too. 

13 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Britney over***.ual videos are very bizarre. So don't worry, unpopular opinion only in Britneyland with stans pretending to love her content lmfao. 

Hyper***ualization is a classic symptom of bipolar disorder...

• Like 3
7 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Hyper***ualization is a classic symptom of bipolar disorder...

Or maybe, just hear me out, maybe it’s because she was over ***ualized all throughout her late teens and most of her adult life that it’s just normal for her to be that way. Not everything has to be related to a mental illness.

Also I have bipolar disorder and I’m not out running around acting provocatively or dressing ***ually, and others that I know personally that have bipolar disorder as well don’t either, so it’s not really a classic symptom.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block