UNPOPULAR OPINION: OOPS! I DID IT AGAIN IS A MUCH BETTER ALBUM THAN BLACKOUT

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

to me Blackout will always be at the bottom :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Is the bottom in the room with us right now 

no but seriously why is blackout receiving hate is everyone crazy

Edited by rik
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Oops I Did It Again alone is better than anything on Blackout bffrrrr

Oops single sounds massive as the max martin teen pop of the 00's dated as **** and Gimme More is atemporal jam. Gimme More Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, AII said:

I agree. And oops was written by Britney herself so it's more special to me Music Video Britney GIF

Hey! When you say Britney wrote Oops do you mean ‘Dear Diary’ or we talking the song?

or other songs on the album?

I’m super intrigued because I didn’t realise she had any writing credits other than Dear Diary?

she even mentions this in interviews that she wrote Dear Diary but doesn’t mention anything else 🙂

27 minutes ago, GregReid said:

Hey! When you say Britney wrote Oops do you mean ‘Dear Diary’ or we talking the song?

I’m super intrigued because I didn’t realise she had any writing credits other than Dear Diary?

she even mentions this in interviews that she wrote Dear Diary but doesn’t mention anything else 🙂

Oh? I thought she wrote every single song on the album???

On 3/17/2024 at 1:39 PM, descg said:

Oops single sounds massive as the max martin teen pop of the 00's dated as **** and Gimme More is atemporal jam. Gimme More Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

Imagine thinking Oops sounds dated when it's LITERAL pop perfection. 

I'm sorry but Gimme More is not and will never be as INTRICATE as this pop masterpiece. 

On 3/17/2024 at 3:45 PM, GregReid said:

Yeah she didn’t write the whole album, she only wrote Dear Diary so idk where they got that information from. A quick Wikipedia search can give you that information.

Also the Blackout slander is ridiculous since Blackout was EXECUTIVE PRODUCED by the queen herself and she stated in her book that Blackout is her GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT and that THAT’S THE THING SHE’S MOST PROUD OF IN HER ENTIRE CAREER. 

The queen has spoken and Blackout trumps everything else. END OF STORY.

I would pay to see the OP go up to Britney and tell her to her face that Oops! is a better album than Blackout and see what happens.

Edited by The Femme Fatale

The amount of delusional opinion here is astounding. If Blackout wasn’t good, then why the hell would it be inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for influencing the sound of pop music since 2007?

Oops was fun, but was it influential? Teen pop music died as soon as Britney transitioned to a s*xy, bad girl image

Edited by jecho
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block