New Podcast: Britney Wants Revenge, March 18 Court Date about Mediation Results Rescheduled to April 29, Days Before Trial

2 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

They just don't know how to stop do they? Pieces of sh.t

It screams guilt. 

The conservatorship finances should have wrapped up in November 2021. Jamie stalling for almost 3 years shows how he has so much to hide.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

It screams guilt. 

The conservatorship finances should have wrapped up in November 2021. Jamie stalling for almost 3 years shows how he has so much to hide.

He’s probably hoping he’ll die before he has to face any legal and public consequences from his abuse. It’ll be the ultimate F U to Britney that in the end he really did get away with it all and never had to face any harsh backlash. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

He’s probably hoping he’ll die before he has to face any legal and public consequences from his abuse. It’ll be the ultimate F U to Britney that in the end he really did get away with it all and never had to face any harsh backlash. 

Pretty sure Jamie got his. Publicly destroyed from many news outlets not to mention Britney’s own words and book. Homeboys living in the backwoods of Louisiana with one leg. 
as she’s said many times.. her father was too dumb to do this on his own. I’d like to see the others held accountable. I understand where you’re coming from, but i don’t know how much he really “got away with it “ as much as tri star, legal teams etc. 

Edited by Itscuzim31
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Pretty sure Jamie got his. Publicly destroyed from many news outlets not to mention Britney’s own words and book. Homeboys living in the backwoods of Louisiana with one leg. 
as she’s said many times.. her father was too dumb to do this on his own. I’d like to see the others held accountable. I understand where you’re coming from, but i don’t know how much he really “got away with it “ as much as tri star, legal teams etc. 

i do agree that Jamie's IQ is equal to his shoe size lol. Even his face screams stupid

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

So true unfortunately 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Robin Greenhill has made "disgraceful threats" to Britney recently:

WOW! The balls on this b1tch. I am not the type of person to ever wish bad on another human being, but I really hope she receives every bad piece of karma. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Same, I wonder if that will ever happen..

But - Jaime could just start telling the truth about secret recordings, mirrored phones, pay his own legal fees and give his daughter closure. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block