Justin Timberlake - No Angels (Official Video)

54 minutes ago, Puppy said:

The ending ruined it for me

If anything, I thought that was the highlight of the whole affair. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Also: I can't decide, whether he looks fresh or tired (baggy eyes and all). There are both excellent shots that render him young and horrible angles and lighting, that make him look exhausted. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

At times I felt I was watching a video back in the early 2000s. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

So yeah, mixed feelings about this one. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Propagandalf said:

If anything, I thought that was the highlight of the whole affair. :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

Also: I can't decide, whether he looks fresh or tired (baggy eyes and all). There are both excellent shots that render him young and horrible angles and lighting, that make him look exhausted. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

At times I felt I was watching a video back in the early 2000s. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

So yeah, mixed feelings about this one. 

Yeah I can’t get my head around it, it was like I’m feeling the vibe and then it’s cut to credits plus a Thriller reference tacked on. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah I can’t get my head around it, it was like I’m feeling the vibe and then it’s cut to credits plus a Thriller reference tacked on. 

Totally reference of Thriller, I saw that too when I watched it. He's such a fanboy of MJ. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

I remember, in one post, Britney said she loves the song Sanctified, but the album wasn't out. Where do you think she listened to it? 

Did she specify its JTs song? Cause there is numerous songs with same name

17 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Did she specify its JTs song? Cause there is numerous songs with same name

She was talking about JT and said it at the end of the caption. I went directly to look for it but couldn't find anything. Did she get a private first listen or something :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

She was talking about JT and said it at the end of the caption. I went directly to look for it but couldn't find anything. Did she get a private first listen or something :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

It was produced by Danja so maybe she was working with Danja and heard it ... just conspirating here lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block