Justin Timberlake - No Angels (Official Video)

2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Absolutely!!!! I was not a fan of that record :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

It would be hard to make an album worse than Man Of The Woods! I don’t hate the new record but he set the bar high with Future*** and 20/20. 

Edited by Corey D
Because
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Absolutely!!!! I was not a fan of that record :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I forget about that album lol. He hates it as much as we do coz he didn’t include it in the set list of his promo concerts.

I like EITIW a lot! I don’t care about the bad reviews. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

I remember, in one post, Britney said she loves the song Sanctified, but the album wasn't out. Where do you think she listened to it? 

He had already performed Sanctified on SNL and the video and lyrics were already online at that time.

Justin Timberlake - Sanctified Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/justintimberlake/sanctified.html

I read the lyrics and I think the song is about Britney, surprisingly:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:
I think Britney realized that and that's why she praised this song.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block