1999: Just a clip of a happy Britney enjoying her stardom and talking about being carefree at home

It's always nice to get a reminder why I fell in love with her. It was her genuine personality. She was just a regular girl that worked her *** off to follow her dreams. She was surprised and overwhelmed by the amount of attention she got (I mean, no one would have excpected the success and fame she gained in such a short amount of time), but she never let it get in her head and become a bratty diva like some other pop stars. She was grateful and humble. She was, and still is a great role model. Stay true to yourself, no matter what the world throws in your way. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

It's always nice to get a reminder why I fell in love with her. It was her genuine personality. She was just a regular girl that worked her *** off to follow her dreams. She was surprised and overwhelmed by the amount of attention she got (I mean, no one would have excpected the success and fame she gained in such a short amount of time), but she never let it get in her head and become a bratty diva like some other pop stars. She was grateful and humble. She was, and still is a great role model. Stay true to yourself, no matter what the world throws in your way. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I feel like people who don’t understand why we Stan actually need to watch a few of her interviews and then they’d understand. She’s incredibly talented but really we were captured by her spirit! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

She's so cute here... every time I watch an old video of hers, I get sad. It breaks my heart to know that they killed her spirit and all we have are pieces of Britney. I truly wish life would've been kinder to her. She never ever deserved all those bad things that happen to her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block