North West announces debut album ‘Elementary School Dropout’

We now have 20 - 35 old grown a ** people, acting like they were  12y old teens in front of a k-pop act, getting wet, screaming because a 10y old little girl just announced that she will release her debut album soon... My Godness...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, rik said:

we are 25-45 on a pop culture forum  about Britney Spears who has asked for normalcy so many times before. we need to read the room darling 

You need to be more focus "darling"! Coz I try to find some sense in what you said and it's impossible!

20 35 screaming, getting wet like teens in front of a K-Pop act, because a 10 YEARS OLD KID just announced that she will release an album it has nothing to do with 25 - 45 who are fan of a 42 woman! It's pathetic and if you ask NORMAL people they would told you the same! Since when an adult can have a 10 years old girl as IDOL? WTF???

31 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Terrible album title. If they let their child get kicked out of school, they are bad parents.

My lil brother was born kinda late so he started kindergarten at 4 years old. He cried every day. I was in 3rd grade. I would walk him to his class and he would literally lay on the floor and hold my legs so that I wouldn't leave his classroom. My mom was going to pull him out of school until the next school year because it was so bad but they said it would go on his record as a kindergarten dropout lol

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, jordeezy river red said:

My lil brother was born kinda late so he started kindergarten at 4 years old. He cried every day. I was in 3rd grade. I would walk him to his class and he would literally lay on the floor and hold my legs so that I wouldn't leave his classroom. My mom was going to pull him out of school until the next school year because it was so bad but they said it would go on his record as a kindergarten dropout lol

I understand it at such a young age - in our country this is preschool age in Europe - between 3-5 years are children going to kindergarten.. You go to primary school at the age of 6-7. Your mentioned child wasn't ready. I remember my first day in kindergarten at 4 - they closed the door and I started to cry. But later it was okay. I was able to calculate and read at 5.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block