Why do you think Britney liked this Selena Gomez photo so much?

I think it's the Barbie thing. She has said F- barbie in a caption. Sel's skirt has happy in it, maybe it's like a f- you to all of the hollywood beauty standards and she trying to be happy despite that, in her own way. No, I don't believe this was trolling at least in the first times she posted it.

Because (at the very least) that idiot came up to her on her wedding night saying “I just want to see you happy” three times.

I don’t know what else she did, but that alone is beyond creepy and condescending. Imagine having a stranger that you barely even know pop up uninvited at your wedding and say that weird ****. I’d never do that, it’s bizarre and inappropriate. If it’s true that she also didn’t keep her distance from Sam then she’s an even bigger sociopath.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Because (at the very least) that idiot came up to her on her wedding night saying “I just want to see you happy” three times.

I don’t know what else she did, but that alone is beyond creepy and condescending. Imagine having a stranger that you barely even know pop up uninvited at your wedding and say that weird ****. I’d never do that, it’s bizarre and inappropriate. If it’s true that she also didn’t keep her distance from Sam then she’s an even bigger sociopath.

And how do you know all this? Were you at the wedding too? It's funny how Britney's fans always create narratives without the slightest basis to support her attitudes. I don't like Selena, I always thought she was fake, but no one really knows what happened between them. Maybe Selena was wrong with Britney, or maybe not. What we know is nothing more than fan theory.

15 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

And how do you know all this? Were you at the wedding too? It's funny how Britney's fans always create narratives without the slightest basis to support her attitudes. I don't like Selena, I always thought she was fake, but no one really knows what happened between them. Maybe Selena was wrong with Britney, or maybe not. What we know is nothing more than fan theory.

Narrative? That’s what Britney described and it makes sense to me. I guess your narrative is that Britney is a liar that can’t be trusted, what makes your “theory” more valid than mine? 

This “narrative” that Britney is a straight up liar because she sometimes forgets VERY insignificant things is ridiculous. When she wrongfully bashed the Jack in the Box guy, she shared the story in a way that made HER out to be the villain. The employee sounded nice. She didn’t feel a need to add a particularly “bit.chy” element to make herself the victim, she just shared what happened. I believe her about Selena. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Who invited her then? Are you saying she just turned up? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block