She looks like 2001ney here

That's from march 15 (2015) when Brit was with Charlie Ebersol and watching her son playing soccer.

britney-spears-shows-off-her-abs-in-a-wh

Source: 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

oh sis she looks great there but comparing her to 2001ney / primeney 👑 might be a bit of a stretch :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

also so cringe to look back at skinny jeans 😂 

Nah, I thought it looks like 2001, ideed :) 

sis I legit thought it looked like her, maybe 'cause I was looking at 2001ney pictures before... and the cropped top with belly out.

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Fita said:

That's from march 15 (2015) when Brit was with Charlie Ebersol and watching her son playing soccer.

Source: 

I see the same thing. I think it was sometime in the middle of filming PG  video (all pre-club scenes) before she ruined her face permanently

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Fita said:

Source: 

17 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

oh sis she looks great there but comparing her to 2001ney / primeney 👑 might be a bit of a stretch :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

also so cringe to look back at skinny jeans 😂 

crazy that this is also 9 years ago!!!:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

and dont come at my beloved skinny jeans (although brit has as usual the worst looking version on)

Edited by trip to my touch
58 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I see the same thing. I think it was sometime in the middle of filming PG  video (all pre-club scenes) before she ruined her face permanently

She looks weird on Pretty Girls

tumblr_noaqadF5aV1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

She looks better on slumber party after that. 

0aed870d805bc75db8fd25f8f9430ad483cf2323

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

and dont come at my beloved skkinny jeans (although brit has as usual the worst looking version on)

6 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

wtf is wrong with skinny jeans?

ugh girls where do you live 😭😭 it's been all about baggy/wide-leg trousers/jeans for at least a couple of years now. it just feels so dated to look at skinny trousers now lol

also this nytimes mag cover story from this week :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

And what the latest swing from skinny to wide tells us about ourselves.
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

She look Amazing in those pics, also ''she'' didn't mess up her face, who knows what was going on behind closed doors, anyone can have a Bad experience with a doc ,filler or whatever...also don't come for me with the skinny jeans...she IS THE QUEEN of crop tops and any kind of jeans mind you...just look it UP...also why IS it important to follow the trend? Anyways sorry i got heated by some comments, but love y'all 😅🙏

• Like 2

These years she genuinely seemed happy. She was out at her kids events, was always out grocery shopping, she wasn’t hiding, she was mentally present….i don’t think the conservatorship was all that bad. Yes, there was some terrible things that happened. But fast forward to today….well you’ve seen her life today. She was actually forced to deal with mental health but now she could care less about her mental state. Haters will hate. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

ugh girls where do you live 😭😭 it's been all about baggy/wide-leg trousers/jeans for at least a couple of years now. it just feels so dated to look at skinny trousers now lol

also this nytimes mag cover story from this week :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

And what the latest swing from skinny to wide tells us about ourselves.

EW :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Inherzone said:

wtf is wrong with skinny jeans?

Right... I still rock my skinny jeans. I've bought a pair of wide set jeans too since that's in fashion however I think skinny jeans look better on my body tbh. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block