She looks like 2001ney here

4 hours ago, BadBunny said:

I will never understand why she had this procedure done…

Bc the vultures around her was doing fun stuff, it was probably the same doctor, so of course she looked like a mess and 10 years older than she is bc the doctor thought she was from the same family as Robin Lou, the doctor did the same thing he did to Robin Lou to Britney

• Like 1
1 hour ago, asitalian12587 said:

she looks great. side note, anyone miss charlie? i feel like he was a good guy for her, seemed very down to earth and nice but then again wtf do i know lol

I don't miss but yeah it was definitely a feel good time, he and David was the most peaceful relationship I guess, I really like to look at them together, both stunning 

britney-spears-charlie-ebersol-split-aft

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 2

2015-2016 Britney always looked great body and hair wise, and even her fashion was better. 

I'll never understand why they let her (or make her?) touch her perfect face, thank god nowadays she looks much more natural than she does here, at least her eyes are back to normality and so is her smile. Only thing different now are the teeth (easy fixeable) and the nose which might be permanent :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

ugh girls where do you live 😭😭 it's been all about baggy/wide-leg trousers/jeans for at least a couple of years now. it just feels so dated to look at skinny trousers now lol

also this nytimes mag cover story from this week :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

And what the latest swing from skinny to wide tells us about ourselves.

omg there was lit an article like that in one of the leading german newspapersmlast week!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block