Would it be better for Britney to remain single?

BS: Forever Single?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No. Everyone deserves love and a great life partner. As far as I know, she isn’t officially dating anyone either so maybe all she needs is time and a moment that is hers, while she’s in between!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

She will date meh!

We would have lots of fun

and y'all would be so jealous, I would create a perfect album with her

& it will shock the world cause she's dating a fan

:peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

She should date an NFL player like Taylor :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

13 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

She should date an NFL player like Taylor :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

This one:

Danny Amendola, November 2, 1985, Dallas, Texas

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGoXN_41uZGCnmyqGneyq636593073798590296-USATSI-10247082.jpg?w

danny-amendola-main-1517434389.jpeg?crop

Josh Allen, May 21, 1996, Buffalo Bills

josh-allen-103123-5666e53344bd4900aeb15c

Josh_2485x.png?v=1654631694

Nick Bosa, October 23, 1997

af10a5fa682c316c90b6a5394f446400.jpg

nick-bosa-of-the-49ers-v0-w9rp679hrgya1.

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

It depends on the man. If she were to meet a millionaire and fall in love with him, and if he treated her right, I think he could have a really positive impact on her. People are often capable of improving their lives for love. However, if she dates someone like Kevin or that criminal guy, it's no wonder why it seems she's not doing well.

20 hours ago, StyIe. said:

It depends on the man. If she were to meet a millionaire and fall in love with him, and if he treated her right, I think he could have a really positive impact on her. People are often capable of improving their lives for love. However, if she dates someone like Kevin or that criminal guy, it's no wonder why it seems she's not doing well.

sam treated her right and had a very, very pos impact. but still...

• Like 1
On 3/5/2024 at 6:00 AM, joanhs said:

At this point she should just become lesbian and have amazing *******s everynight with a woman who understands her, and just wants to care for her without being a toxic pos

Britney :

:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

:gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

:straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

On 3/6/2024 at 6:59 AM, trip to my touch said:

sam treated her right and had a very, very pos impact. but still...

Sam wasn't rich and was immature, he loved attention. Honestly, God knows if he really treated her well. He might have had a positive impact on her at the beginning, but obviously after years of the relationship, it fades away. Britney deserves a real, mature, attractive man who makes a lot of money himself so there isn't this dependency to make sure he's not using her. Obviously, it would be best if he weren't interested in fame at all or if he were as famous as her

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block