Would it be better for Britney to remain single?

BS: Forever Single?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, No Seas Cortes said:

Sam wasn't rich and was immature, he loved attention. Honestly, God knows if he really treated her well. He might have had a positive impact on her at the beginning, but obviously after years of the relationship, it fades away. Britney deserves a real, mature, attractive man who makes a lot of money himself so there isn't this dependency to make sure he's not using her. Obviously, it would be best if he weren't interested in fame at all or if he were as famous as her

its highly unlikely for her to find someone richer and/or more famous. as I stated before even Brad Pitt would get picked apart by the nitpickers on here.

and what has maturety to do with age btw. . and whats bad about attention lol. ;)

(someone hating attention would never ever get together with a megastar)

i wouldnt say his pos influence faded away her neg influence on their relastionsship grew just stronger.

Let me say this. I think Britney will only benefit from people that actually care about her. Whether it's a friend or a lover. She doesn't need people in her life that just use her. (Not saying that everyone in her life has used her for their own benefits but I feel like most have...)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block