BOMT & Slave at the M+M's tour [enhanced]

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, descg said:

Is not the 1999-2004 Britney, even the girls dancers are dancing better in this show.

I still can't get my eyes off her, though. :) 

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

She wasn't up to par with 2004 yet, but her confidence and stage presence was closer to primeney than any of the performances post cship.

Circusney had better energy, confidence and stage charisma.

Everything became a total disaster in 2011

Edited by britneyqueenn
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, britneyqueenn said:

Circusney had better energy, confidence and stage charisma.

Everything became a total disaster in 2011

Depending on the date, true, but the choreos were made simple so even when she was pissed she could execute them, sadly.

3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Depending on the date, true, but the choreos were made simple so even when she was pissed she could execute them, sadly.

She was on fire during the whole Europe leg and second American leg . Choreos were simple but circusney made them looking good when she was dancing. I can't say the same for the rest of her tours and shows since 2011

6 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Love that Slave remix! I don't think I've heard it before. Is there something official or semi official out on YT?

Same, what a struggle looking for it. I even thought at the time some MTV special would dropped ala "Out All Night" and we were gonna hear a clear version of it. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

I know, delusional me. :saywat-towelney:

Edit: Here you go:

Edited by tommy_boy
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, CJMCH said:

She wasn't up to par with 2004 yet, but her confidence and stage presence was closer to primeney than any of the performances post cship.

I prefer 2016 Britney all day that in this "tour". There is not energy or technique here sorry. 

Edited by descg
9 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

What are guys talking about!!! She was doing the original choreographies!! Something she NEVER did after the Cship! This just proves she could still do it after 2007

We can see some original dance moves in toxic (Circus tour). And Slave ( femme fatale tour) . 

3 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

We can see some original dance moves in toxic (Circus tour). And Slave ( femme fatale tour) . 

I wouldn’t dare to call Slave at Femme Fatale “original dance moves”, it’s nothing like it.. and on Circus, just snippets of it. What I’m saying is: these are the exact same dance moves she did during primeney

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block