Sam Asghari says he's "never going to talk badly" about Britney following their split: "people grow apart and people move on"

8 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Then why did you get a divorce if it was such a pivotal chapter in your life? 

You also got a divorce literally a year after you got married. What could have shifted so drastically in that time span that you couldn't see during all the years you were with her that led you to initiate a divorce? It must have been because you eventually got a divorce. Therefore, it probably wasn't all that good or positive. 

It doesn't add up. So unless he has a good reason, I feel like he's lying. If he's lying about this ... one can only wonder what else he is lying about ...

Britney’s insta posts also drastically changed after the conservatorship ended, I’m just gonna leave that here 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I think he wanted to do an intervention and she stopped trusting him. She probably sleeps with protection/weapons which she should and he started to get scared … 

i don’t think he enabled her behavior and she took it as him trying to control her … then there was the dude whatever his name is Paul who maybe she used to make Sam jealous and he’s like I’m out 

just my guess

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney has a lot of trauma and issues. That can’t be easy to live with and I’m sure he just couldn’t anymore. Some people are more evolved emotionally and they probably just eventually went on different paths. 

I don’t blame him for walking away. That couldn’t have been easy.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Britney has a lot of trauma and issues. That can’t be easy to live with and I’m sure he just couldn’t anymore. Some people are more evolved emotionally and they probably just eventually went on different paths. 

I don’t blame him for walking away. That couldn’t have been easy.

That is a possibility. If you follow her IG closely, you know Britney was upset at his mother when she had an accident and was in the hospital. A few days later, he filed for divorce.

It is futile to speculate, and Britney even said it's none of our business.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

That is a possibility. If you follow her IG closely, you know Britney was upset at his mother when she had an accident and was in the hospital. A few days later, he filed for divorce.

It is futile to speculate, and Britney even said it's none of our business.

wait what? 

why was she upset??

I think she probably knew it wouldn't last so didn't care as much.. Probably did the marriage cause she wanted to try for another baby and then a lot of **** didn't work out and then she thought he was with her long enough deserved the "title" of Husband etc and to give it a try.. But either way he better be quiet if he knows what's good for him.. Cause that's never a good look.

23 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

I CHOOSE to believe that he is sincere. He’s different from her other partners, I believe, he has strong morals and cares a lot for other people. He might not have been equipped to deal with the depth of Britney’s trauma and that’s ok. It’s not his fault. I’m hoping anyways. History dictates otherwise. If he comes for her in anyway, I’ll happily switch sentiments :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

He's young, too. Young men are all about looking forward. And he'd have to be some kind of monster to see what she went through, especially in the last few years, and then turn on her himself. I don't think he's that.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block