Sam Asghari says he's "never going to talk badly" about Britney following their split: "people grow apart and people move on"

Let's see in a few years. Our boy loves to change his mind... remember when he was all supportive of her naked content but when stories about him pressuring her to do it start to spread... he wrote he didn't like her naked content (if it was his decision she wouldn’t do it) and had nothing to do with it?

I wouldn’t talk badly about the woman paying for my luxury life. Just sayin Amber Riley Tea GIF

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

Then why did you get a divorce if it was such a pivotal chapter in your life? 

You also got a divorce literally a year after you got married. What could have shifted so drastically in that time span that you couldn't see during all the years you were with her that led you to initiate a divorce? It must have been because you eventually got a divorce. Therefore, it probably wasn't all that good or positive. 

It doesn't add up. So unless he has a good reason, I feel like he's lying. If he's lying about this ... one can only wonder what else he is lying about ...

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Then why did you get a divorce if it was such a pivotal chapter in your life? 

You also got a divorce literally a year after you got married. What could have shifted so drastically in that time span that you couldn't see during all the years you were with her that led you to initiate a divorce? It must have been because you eventually got a divorce. Therefore, it probably wasn't all that good or positive. 

It doesn't add up. So unless he has a good reason, I feel like he's lying. If he's lying about this ... one can only wonder what else he is lying about ...

I think the right question is what he didn't lie about. 

The man is a complete poor act. Everything calculated, rehearsed, still poorly acted. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Look, he did have his shady moments, but what he said was respectful. I actually would prefer JT to be like this, JL to be like this, Kevin to be like this. Everyone has their own sensitive times and I think we would support Britney if she said this herself. What he said is absolutely true. Relations are complicated and I would prefer it for people to put it this way and at least try to move on. We need this too. We don't know the current relation between him and Britney. No one knows but the two of them. I prefer this than leaking videos scecretly filmed by spoiled kids, or shading someone again publically on stage.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
7 hours ago, Cqleb said:

'I never understood when people part ways [and] they talk badly about each other,'. 'That's something I'm never going to do because I had nothing but an amazing experience and a great life.'

Says someone who sold information about Britney to TMZ and has "random" meets with them on the street shade-thank-you.gif

• Like 2
3 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

I CHOOSE to believe that he is sincere. He’s different from her other partners, I believe, he has strong morals and cares a lot for other people. He might not have been equipped to deal with the depth of Britney’s trauma and that’s ok. It’s not his fault. I’m hoping anyways. History dictates otherwise. If he comes for her in anyway, I’ll happily switch sentiments :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I would agree with you, but the man’s been caught on film mocking the homeless. He’s trash. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block