(2016-2018) Britney held hostage, had security guards block doors as per orders from Jamie because she had tried to escape in the past

Britney can’t go around saying they did this and they did that. She needs solid proof. I think going after where the money went will serve them justice. Jail for them all. And if they’re rumors of me being a lèsbian, I’d like to squash that right here. I am not. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

many people have little to no empathy or understanding of someone who has been through that much.

Those people don’t have empathy for her because they had expectations. They thought she would be free and she would be the “old” Britney, back to pleasing them and performing and being that main “b.” And because she’s not, they attack her and make fun of her and say mean things, when they have no idea what it must be like to go through 13 years of hell. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

She was literally held hostage by her family, aided and abetted by K-Fed… to perform like a puppet for all our enjoyment. It’s one of the most ****** up Hollywood horror stories. I agree with you, she’s beyond traumatized and many people have little to no empathy or understanding of someone who has been through that much. She’s forever changed. 

Yeah it’s why she hates us :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

People keep tight leashes on celebrities because that's their meal ticket.. It's just awful.. Money and power makes people ugly and they also don't want someone as powerful as she was being "Free" very sickening and heartbreaking to say the least, it's never that serious or worth it but people are evil. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1
Just now, Nina Dobrev said:

This was obvious since 2008.   For the Record really showed us how she felt, that hasn't changed.  "there's no passion, there's no excitement" Kinda wild she didn't commit seppuku honestly, forced to do this **** for over a decade. 

I think she prolly tried at one point. Only assuming that because she had to have permission to take an advil. Smh

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block