J Lo's 'This Is Me... Now' Debuts At #38 On BB200

Announcing it a year ago was her first mistake. She should’ve capitalized on the renewed relationship and interest with Ben to release it.

Tragic considering she had a Super Bowl commercial, Amazon Prime movie promoting the album (which Amazon sent out alerts about), several vinyl covers. I’ve always been a fan of hers but I lost interest almost a decade ago except for El Anillo, Ain’t Your Mama. I still want to see her tour though 

You can’t have a flop lead and expect to be successful. That song made me not want to listen to the album 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

why this one says it's no.1?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Jennifer Lopez scores her third No. 1 on Billboard's Top Album Sales chart with "This Is Me… Now."

Sales chart not Billboard 200. If this were the old days and they relied on sales only she would’ve debuted at #1 but Tik Tok and Spotify fads needed their moment to shine 

• Like 1

It’s actually a decent album that I’m sure most people haven’t even listened too.  I didn’t except the album to do amazing numbers anyway, it’s 2024. The GP really is over her at this point so that doesn’t help. 

The rollout and promotion was done very well and if it was Britney or one of your other favs you would have been living for the promo, i honestly haven’t seen a rollout for a new album like this in years. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SJK said:

It’s actually a decent album that I’m sure most people haven’t even listened too.  I didn’t except the album to do amazing numbers anyway, it’s 2024. The GP really is over her at this point so that doesn’t help. 

The rollout and promotion was done very well and if it was Britney or one of your other favs you would have been living for the promo, i honestly haven’t seen a rollout for a new album like this in years. 

I agree about the roll out, J. LO was everywhere promoting this album and it has been a long time seeing artist do this kind of push on an album with physical promo.

It's hard to want to listen to the album with the first single being so tragic and a mess, none the less J.Lo has plenty of money so this album flopping won't hurt her. 

• Like 4

After A.K.A I really thought she was done with studio albums :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is her worst 1st week ever. She topped the #12 debut of Brave and the 33,000 from A.K.A. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

She should stick to singles and music videos, she's actually good at it (I haven't heard anything from her, but yk) :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

why this one says it's no.1?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Jennifer Lopez scores her third No. 1 on Billboard's Top Album Sales chart with "This Is Me… Now."

The title says "...No.1 on Top Album Sales Chart"

In the tracking week ending Feb. 22, This Is Me… Now sold 14,000 copies in the U.S. Of that sum, physical sales comprise 11,000 (6,000 on CD and 5,000 on vinyl) and digital download sales comprise 3,000. The album was available in four CD variants (including one that had a signed insert), nine vinyl editions (all were color variants, including one with a signed insert) and three digital album variations (a standard version, a deluxe edition with two bonus tracks and a commentary edition sold via Lopez’s official webstore).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block