J Lo's 'This Is Me... Now' Debuts At #38 On BB200

3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

The album isn’t bad but it’s not great or innovative. It legit sounds like a bunch of filler tracks she would’ve put on her first 3 albums. So for the nostalgia of it all, it’s a nice listen but there’s not one song on there that has me playing it on repeat. 

I think she’s a great entertainer but perhaps this being her last album is for the best. She can become a legacy artist or just put out a single with whoever is young and trendy from time to time. 

This album definitely takes a few listens to get into it. I've got "This Time Around" on repeat but definitely a lot of filler...

20 minutes ago, RogerJohnson4PopNews said:

This album definitely takes a few listens to get into it. I've got "This Time Around" on repeat but definitely a lot of filler...

Yeah, like I said the music isn’t bad but it’s dated in the best nostalgic way for a JLo fan. These songs could exist on his early albums, but for me, I haven’t gravitated to any songs off the new album Jennifer Lopez Idk GIF

• Like 1

Wow, this is rough. I listened to the album and unfortunately, no track was standing out. It is just an okay-ish album. 19.000 units (not just sales, actual SPS units) is awful as well. Was there no pre-order period to create a front-loaded first week, like most of the other older artists do? 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block