Britney on IG: Yea that’s my *** in the beginning go ahead and kiss it ********* πŸ‘—πŸ‘—πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ’‹ !!!

4 minutes ago, Sia said:

It’s crazy how we have Selena (the girl she apparently hates) JLo and BeyoncΓ© living their best lives going on with their careers…then we literally have this from Britney. The most creative thing she can come up with is to say β€œkiss my *** *******.”

Fans: She’s being herself and free…

Yah okay…if you say so…

Β 

Britney is not interested in β€œgoing on with her career” so this comparison is worthless. In fact, the only two times she made career moves after the con was over she had lots of creative control and input and was incredibly successful while doing so, see: Hold Me Closer and The Woman In Me.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Sia said:

It’s crazy how we have Selena (the girl she apparently hates) JLo and BeyoncΓ© living their best lives going on with their careers…then we literally have this from Britney. The most creative thing she can come up with is to say β€œkiss my *** *******.”

Fans: She’s being herself and free…

Yah okay…if you say so…

Β 

Most people thought that about Britney too but then the truth came out...

While we thought she was taking luxurious vacations between Vegas performances, she was being sent to rehab from energy drinks (🀯)

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

This is still her worst video for me (in a cringe way)Β 

I agree. This video made me realize I don't even know who this woman is, because she doesn't even look likeΒ her. But it's confusing because at the same time I know too much about this strange woman. My brain still can'tΒ process this because I'm normally not into trash celebs, but it's Britney... somewhere... deep down inside...

Also, this video was ridiculed in local 'trash vod' groupsΒ some of my friends are following, and most of the viewers didn't even know it wasΒ her but they thought she was a "gold mine". They believed she was a rich, alcoholic soccer mom who believes these videos are cool. And I am the one who says c'mon guys, it's Britney Spears, and you all know she's mentally ill, she's not doing this for views like others in this category, but they disagree.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, The Dream said:

Most people thought that about Britney too but then the truth came out...

While we thought she was taking luxurious vacations between Vegas performances, she was being sent to rehab from energy drinks (🀯)

No they didn’t hahaha

Most people still thought she was crazy…

1 hour ago, Mutya said:

Britney is not interested in β€œgoing on with her career” so this comparison is worthless. In fact, the only two times she made career moves after the con was over she had lots of creative control and input and was incredibly successful while doing so, see: Hold Me Closer and The Woman In Me.

I didn’t say that she needed to follow their career paths, what I’m saying is that they’re out there being productive in their own space and then you have Britney doing this…

As someone else said, she’s become a satire of herself. She’s literally become the joke that everyone has always told about her.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block