Where can I stream the original mix of "Criminal" ?

Never realized there was a difference between the album & radio versions. I think I actually prefer the added production on the radio edit; it sounds more complete. 

Spoiler

Song & album are still mid AF tho, imo. Some catchy tunes, but mostly super noisy and grating. I really don’t like the 2010s era of EDM pop. 

Edited by Tetris
  • Like 2

Yeah, like others said, the album one is the original version.

I wonder why they made the radio mix in the first place? Looks like they realized the song sounds unfinished or something. A similar thing happened with Summertime Sadness btw. 

On another note, Criminal is the kind of Britney song I may have a sweet spot for but I wouldn't necessarily play it to non-fans. It's catchy but corny... So I was kind of conflicted when it won the 'what should be the next single' vote. 

Edited by MrTrouble

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block