NEW - Jennifer Lopez 'Rebound' Music Video

Sia

I like the song. The whole album is pretty good. Nothing innovative or going to produce number one singles but it’s a nice listen. Reminds me of her 00s R&B/pop days. 

I tried watching her film for the album and i couldn’t get through it. It’s so corny. Yes it has great cameos but my gawd, the whole “all I’ve ever wanted was to be in love” shtick got old fast. I don’t wanna seem ageist but the way her character behaves in the film is very 20’s maybe 30’s naive, messy girl, so seeing JLo in her 50’s acting that way is so off putting. Yes she looks great for her age but she needs to stop trying to pass for playing so much younger like in Marry Me. Came out less than 2 years ago and her character was in her 30s. 
spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
36 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I like the song. The whole album is pretty good. Nothing innovative or going to produce number one singles but it’s a nice listen. Reminds me of her 00s R&B/pop days. 

I tried watching her film for the album and i couldn’t get through it. It’s so corny. Yes it has great cameos but my gawd, the whole “all I’ve ever wanted was to be in love” shtick got old fast. I don’t wanna seem ageist but the way her character behaves in the film is very 20’s maybe 30’s naive, messy girl, so seeing JLo in her 50’s acting that way is so off putting. Yes she looks great for her age but she needs to stop trying to pass for playing so much younger like in Marry Me. Came out less than 2 years ago and her character was in her 30s. 
spacer.png

I think she's trying to make that her persona

just like Taylor Swift with all her relationships/breakups.

I do agree that the movie was corny.

I had to skip through the Can't Get Enough video cause it was so cheesy and bad.

What happened to her cool badazz videos and songs she used to make?

I think the last cool song she released was On The Floor and that was over a decade ago.

I do like this song though, it has potential to be big if promoted properly.

• Love 1

This is definitely a stand out track. The whole album has a very 2000s vibe.  

Not so much a fan of hers as I used to be but the whole rollout for this album has been genuinely good, If indeed her last album what a way to go out, she has a tour, a documentary, the hour long Amazon visual, she did promo after promo + SNL. 

Can’t deny her hard work

• Love 2

I’m obsessed with the movie and loved this song even though I am a Libra. Haven’t seen this video yet but I’m assuming it’s just the movie scene. I’ve watched it 3 times in 2 days and really want to watch it again but trying to pace myself. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block